• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    You all suck. I went to bed last night at 8:30pm and just woke up. I shouldn't need sleep for another.... week or two. :D

No you suck for being able to sleep that long, I figure I'm about 120 hours short on sleep since Jan. when I screwed up the shoulder and not being able to sleep more than 3.5 to 4 hours a night.

Thursday can not come fast enough for the surgery to happen. But then there will be a whole different pain issue and I'll pretty much have to sleep in the recliner in a almost upright position for about 2 weeks.

But at least I'll be on the road to recovery!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    No you suck for being able to sleep that long, I figure I'm about 120 hours short on sleep since Jan. when I screwed up the shoulder and not being able to sleep more than 3.5 to 4 hours a night.

Thursday can not come fast enough for the surgery to happen. But then there will be a whole different pain issue and I'll pretty much have to sleep in the recliner in a almost upright position for about 2 weeks.

But at least I'll be on the road to recovery!

Well I wish you the best of luck! Hopefully we both get cured this week cause I'm SOOO ready for this 6mm monster to come out!

IndyBeerman

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Hey almost forgot to mention this, my buddy called me at the last second yesterday and told me he was picking me up in 2 minutes. I said whaaaat??:n00b:

He says: Auction, we're going to a auction....

I say, Don't want to go to no stinking last second auction.

He says: Gun...... Gun Auction.

I say: You're not here yet, how come you was not here a hour ago!

Well we got there and they had a fairly large amount of firearms, lot's of items went for above what I was willing to pay for, spaced out a few things that should have jumped on.

One was a Savage Mark II pre accu-trigger that went for 80.00, could have sworn he said 180.00. Also a Marlin 336 30-30 went for 275.00 and a Winchester 94AE went for 300.00.

The Marlin and Winchester I was really interested in but it looked like the person who got both was going to outbid anyone for them unless it got to high.

So I ended up getting Chicago 18x13x8 pistol case with both standard and combination locks for 35.00. Great bargin, looked it up on their site and they are selling for 90.00 for a 18x13x5. So I feel I got a great deal!

Just wish I had not snoozed on the Savage, and should have bidded on both lever actions. Overall the auction lasted 4 hours, but I had a good time and enjoyed it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Hey almost forgot to mention this, my buddy called me at the last second yesterday and told me he was picking me up in 2 minutes. I said whaaaat??:n00b:

He says: Auction, we're going to a auction....

I say, Don't want to go to no stinking last second auction.

He says: Gun...... Gun Auction.

I say: You're not here yet, how come you was not here a hour ago!

Well we got there and they had a fairly large amount of firearms, lot's of items went for above what I was willing to pay for, spaced out a few things that should have jumped on.

One was a Savage Mark II pre accu-trigger that went for 80.00, could have sworn he said 180.00. Also a Marlin 336 30-30 went for 275.00 and a Winchester 94AE went for 300.00.

The Marlin and Winchester I was really interested in but it looked like the person who got both was going to outbid anyone for them unless it got to high.

So I ended up getting Chicago 18x13x8 pistol case with both standard and combination locks for 35.00. Great bargin, looked it up on their site and they are selling for 90.00 for a 18x13x5. So I feel I got a great deal!

Just wish I had not snoozed on the Savage, and should have bidded on both lever actions. Overall the auction lasted 4 hours, but I had a good time and enjoyed it.

How come you wasn't here yesterday!?

IndyBeerman

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    How come you wasn't here yesterday!?

Well I woke yesterday and puddled around some and was on yesterday morning, but got home about 6pm and had to do a couple of things and in my haste while walking out to the garage I reached up not thinking and pulled the door shut with the right hand.

Word to the wise, when you're scheduled for right shoulder surgery, make sure your dog is not standing behind you when you close the door with the right hand because dog's have a tendency to sorta jump and pull the door back......

Not good, not even close to good. Took 3 Tramadolins (think I spelled it right) synthetic pain killers right then and was useless 1 hour later.
    Laid in the recliner vegging till 11pm, went to bed and was awake at 3am and was doing my 20 minutes of awake pain and 30 , minutes of sleep routine.

Getting ready yo try and mow the yard with the ZTR, it's starting to look like a forest. Hopefully I can endure it to at least get the front yard mowed then do the back tomorrow.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    What are we gonna have to do, spring $10.00 for a site supporter membership so you can get 500 characters for the sig line?:D
    That's the deal? That's why my sig line is so short? Geesh. :rolleyes:

I'll end up doing it sooner or later. lol. Procrastination is my friend it seems. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom