RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Im up! sheish!

I dont wanna go to work:noway:

yesterday was funny..apparently I made the new guy mad because he told a co-worker he was gonna whoop my butt after work because I got on his butt for screwing around all day...when I got out to my car {I park off property at another business because out parking lot is to small for all the employees} he was sitting in his truck next to my car and said "we aint at work now..you still wanna run you mouth?" I laughed and I guess that really ticked him off cause he got out of truck started getting in my face calling me a beotch and what not..I just stood there and laughed some more and tried to walk past him to get in my car and leave..he kept blocking my car door and I said "look man..Im not about to fight you over something stupid..Im gonna get in my car and go home and thats gonna be the end of it" I reached around him and tried to open my car door and he pushed me back. I was calm up until this point,but I still didnt want this to escalate to punches being thrown so I said "this is over man! simple as that! Im not gonna fight you so please move so I can get in my car and go home" he called me a beotch again and moved and let me get past him..as I opened my door to get in my car he grabbed my shirt collar and pulled me back..I lost my balance and fell to the ground...not once did I feel threatened by this guy...until this point,simply because I was laying on the ground and he was standing over me...I thought for sure he was gonna get on top of me and I wasnt going to be able to get up,but he made the mistake of letting me up. I pushed him with everything I had just to get him away from me but he back came ready to swing...so I met him half way and was able to pin him up against my car..I stood on his feet and held his hands back...my buddy who had watching this whole thing unfold was able to get the guy into a bear hug and hold him back while another co-worker grabbed me and held me back..though it wasnt needed as I was done. by this time the owner of the company was running across the road to stop this mess...he walked us back across the road an into his office where he talked to us to get the story. end of story is that this dude may be fired and Im in the clear. have no idea why this guys mouth was bleeding as I have 3 witnesses saying I never threw a punch and he was the aggressor....but for some odd reason my knuckles are sore this morning:dunno:
    arent little ghetto thug gangsta wannabes great?:rolleyes:
    Im a lover not fighter so leave me alone:D

jayincville

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    Im up! sheish!

I dont wanna go to work:noway:

yesterday was funny..apparently I made the new guy mad because he told a co-worker he was gonna whoop my butt after work because I got on his butt for screwing around all day...when I got out to my car {I park off property at another business because out parking lot is to small for all the employees} he was sitting in his truck next to my car and said "we aint at work now..you still wanna run you mouth?" I laughed and I guess that really ticked him off cause he got out of truck started getting in my face calling me a beotch and what not..I just stood there and laughed some more and tried to walk past him to get in my car and leave..he kept blocking my car door and I said "look man..Im not about to fight you over something stupid..Im gonna get in my car and go home and thats gonna be the end of it" I reached around him and tried to open my car door and he pushed me back. I was calm up until this point,but I still didnt want this to escalate to punches being thrown so I said "this is over man! simple as that! Im not gonna fight you so please move so I can get in my car and go home" he called me a beotch again and moved and let me get past him..as I opened my door to get in my car he grabbed my shirt collar and pulled me back..I lost my balance and fell to the ground...not once did I feel threatened by this guy...until this point,simply because I was laying on the ground and he was standing over me...I thought for sure he was gonna get on top of me and I wasnt going to be able to get up,but he made the mistake of letting me up. I pushed him with everything I had just to get him away from me but he back came ready to swing...so I met him half way and was able to pin him up against my car..I stood on his feet and held his hands back...my buddy who had watching this whole thing unfold was able to get the guy into a bear hug and hold him back while another co-worker grabbed me and held me back..though it wasnt needed as I was done. by this time the owner of the company was running across the road to stop this mess...he walked us back across the road an into his office where he talked to us to get the story. end of story is that this dude may be fired and Im in the clear. have no idea why this guys mouth was bleeding as I have 3 witnesses saying I never threw a punch and he was the aggressor....but for some odd reason my knuckles are sore this morning:dunno:
    arent little ghetto thug gangsta wannabes great?:rolleyes:
    Im a lover not fighter so leave me alone:D

I had a similar incident once. It didn't end well. Watch your back and be prepared to defend yourself at all times, even in the restroom. You handled this well but don't expect this to be over.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I had a similar incident once. It didn't end well. Watch your back and be prepared to defend yourself at all times, even in the restroom. You handled this well but don't expect this to be over.

Oh Im sure its not over...itll be a drama filled next couple of days but I dont think he will do anything..aparently he needs this job:dunno:
    I just got to work and I see he is here..I walked past him and he actually said "mornin" :rolleyes: I said good morning back:dunno: I guess he is not getting fired but he his probation period has been bumped from 60days to 90 days from what I hear.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I think it's coming. I think I'm on the verge of passing my stone! It's about freakin time. I hurt and I'm, uh, yea, it's coming. It better be coming. I can't afford that hospital bill if it doesn't. :n00b:

BTW, did I mention I HURT?!?!?!?!

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I think it's coming. I think I'm on the verge of passing my stone! It's about freakin time. I hurt and I'm, uh, yea, it's coming. It better be coming. I can't afford that hospital bill if it doesn't. :n00b:

BTW, did I mention I HURT?!?!?!?!

SE you need me to come over and hit you in the nutz to take your mind off the stone pain?

Anything to help a bud out!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom