Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Nope, not at all.

For the simple reason that whatever the **** it was, no answer will be satisfactory to what my imagination comes up with, so reality will not be nearly as satisfying as my elaborations.

That's where you and I differ, my friend...My "elaborations" would end up pissing me off to the point of where I'd want to give my friend a second beating.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I've been on both sides of that coin.
    To be fair, though, I had almost-fatal alcohol poisoning.
    Not much of a drinker these days...

I thank Heavens I've never been on either side of the fence.:n00b:

I'm not saying you should give drinking another try, but it's all about knowing your limits...I've been drinking a long time and I've never passed out, blacked out, or even come close to being poisoned.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    I thank Heavens I've never been on either side of the fence.:n00b:

I'm not saying you should give drinking another try, but it's all about knowing your limits...I've been drinking a long time and I've never passed out, blacked out, or even come close to being poisoned.

Part of it was being a stupid kid and part of it was being fed Everclear in addition to lower-proof liquors.

Strongest drink I have these days is the occasional nightcap of Disaronno... anything else makes me sick to my stomach if I even catch a whiff of it.

Pansy, maybe, but it's true and I'm not disappointed in that in the least.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Sorry bro, but if I find my friend in my bathroom and there is puke and poop all over the walls, I'm kicking his ass, but most definitely asking questions later.

I laughed......but I was still drunk. He did clean up the crap and vomit.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I got this awesome bersa that's gold plated with platinum grips. It shoots uranium shells out to 1000yrds. It's awesome....

Oh wait, I'm not dreaming anymore. I still own a Baby Eagle... THANK GOD!!! :D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Been up since 4:30 last morning.

I'm down for the count.

Night, all.

"Und wanderst du im tiefen Tal... und sei dein Dasein ohne Licht, fürchte kein Unglück, keine Qual...Macht euch bereit."

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I got this awesome bersa that's gold plated with platinum grips. It shoots uranium shells out to 1000yrds. It's awesome....

Oh wait, I'm not dreaming anymore. I still own a Baby Eagle... THANK GOD!!! :D
    But do you have a holster made from baby seal fins ?????

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Part of it was being a stupid kid and part of it was being fed Everclear in addition to lower-proof liquors.

Strongest drink I have these days is the occasional nightcap of Disaronno... anything else makes me sick to my stomach if I even catch a whiff of it.

Pansy, maybe, but it's true and I'm not disappointed in that in the least.

Nah, if you don't like hard alcohol, then don't drink it. I'd be a hypocrite calling you a pansy...I can drink more than anyone I know, but I still need a chaser when I'm taking shots.

I laughed......but I was still drunk. He did clean up the crap and vomit.

You had s*** on your walls and you laughed??? I don't think I've ever been drunk enough to laugh at that...And I'm REALLY happy when I'm drunk.:n00b:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom