• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    That's really cool, but why don't you just take notes on your computer?

But, I guess a better question(s) would be what kind of notes are you taking/where are you taking them...

I attend meetings for a living.

At most of them, I don't have to take that many notes, usually there are minutes taken or I'm leading the meeting.

But, when I do take notes I need to be able to get them off paper and into the computer. I handle way too much paper all day... converting to electronic files is the way to go for me.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009

At most of them, I don't have to take that many notes, usually there are minutes taken or I'm leading the meeting.

But, when I do take notes I need to be able to get them off paper and into the computer. I handle way too much paper all day... converting to electronic files is the way to go for me.

That makes me glad I'm just a plumber. Only paper I handle is used toilet paper.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Pane of glass just fell out of the window and slid off the roof when I went to open it and onto the sidewalk outside, shattering. Had to spend half an hour cleaning it, and there's still some in the grass. Going to tackle it tomorrow after work.

I CAN FEEL IT COMING IN THE AIR TONIGHT... HOLD ON!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009

I don't suppose scanning and OCR is an option, is it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom