• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Well, it looks as though after more than twelve years of service, my N64 is dead. Cartridge-blowing no longer works, and despite pressing the power button and doing the toggle trick, the display fails to switch over. Goodbye, old friend.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Not the first time being wrong, but it is one of the few times that I've been glad to be wrong.

Haha, me too!:D

I actually just got it back on...Thank GOD I have an uncle that's a union electrician that lives 5 minutes from here, or I would have had ZERO power tonight.

One of the lines behind the meter was corroded and also where the meter connects to the breaker, one of the connections was loose, and heat was building up and melting the plastic around the line...Vectren doesn't cover that and he was planning on turning BOTH sides off.

I owe Donny(uncle Donny) at least two cases of beer for that one...Especially since he missed most of the first half of the bball game to help me.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Haha, me too!:D

I actually just got it back on...Thank GOD I have an uncle that's a union electrician that lives 5 minutes from here, or I would have had ZERO power tonight.

One of the lines behind the meter was corroded and also where the meter connects to the breaker, one of the connections was loose, and heat was building up and melting the plastic around the line...Vectren doesn't cover that and he was planning on turning BOTH sides off.

I owe Donny(uncle Donny) at least two cases of beer for that one...Especially since he missed most of the first half of the bball game to help me.

Glad your back up and running with the big dogs Joe!! :rockwoot:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I always say "you're welcome" to my 6-year old so he remembers to say thank you.

We do too...Since Xander has been ~3, he's always said please, thank you and you're welcome...Up until about 3 months ago when he developed an attitude I'm about to start slapping out of him if he doesn't start being more respectful to his elders.

Thanks for the rep Joe, Ya Da Man!!! :rockwoot:

You're welcome.:):

Holy crap! Since the power was out, I had the windows open and one of them doesn't have a screen in it...I just reached down to grab my beer and a wasp was on it.:eek"

Dang, that was a close call...The palm of my hand touched it, but luckily he couldn't turn around in time

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    My attention span is short.
    Give it to me in "stupid non computer person" terms

It's basically a pen that digitally records what you write as well as it records audio. You then plug it into your computer and it downloads your notes... software can even translate the text.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    It's basically a pen that digitally records what you write as well as it records audio. You then plug it into your computer and it downloads your notes... software can even translate the text.

That's really cool, but why don't you just take notes on your computer?

But, I guess a better question(s) would be what kind of notes are you taking/where are you taking them...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom