• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    2 speeding tickets while on vacation today. Cop would have no part of me explaining the "proof of insurance" is right there on the registration, and gave me a ticket anyway.

I went to the court and took care of it. They were kind enough to only charge me $10 to show them what I showed the cop :xmad:

You got TWO speeding tickets just today?! Geez...
    Thanks for keeping them busy while I drove home, though.

Speaking of.. it's great to be home! I'm on Spring Break this week. But we've got a lot to do: my brother (JCA1776) is moving to Pennsylvania this week for a new job, and we have a lot of packing and cleaning to do before we help with the actual move on Tuesday!

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Linking is easy. Highlight all the text in the address bar, right click, copy. Click the little globe with the chain link, right click in the box, paste, enter

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I'm kinda slow learning in this stuff. Usually my 16 yr. old daughter helps me.:n00b:

No computer skills necessary in Plumbing.:): This is my first year with one of my own.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I'm kinda slow learning in this stuff. Usually my 16 yr. old daughter helps me.:n00b:

No computer skills necessary in Plumbing.:): This is my first year with one of my own.
    Just for you
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c66pvfilotA]YouTube - How to Copy and Paste[/ame]

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Dedicated to jclark. :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPhvqP-eWWM&feature=channel]YouTube - Slipknot - Wait And Bleed (Animated Version)[/ame]

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I. Hate. Kidney. Stones.

I want to go enjoy this weather at a park somewhere and instead I'm stuck at home in pain enjoying the last of my pain meds. :xmad:

Hopefully it passes sooner rather than later.

Dang SE, I think that stone now has a thought process going on of it's own and decided to stop moving and take up permanent residence.
    smiley-vault-character-092.gif

You could just lay on the floor and let the kids use you as a moon walk, jump up and sown on you till it breaks free, or how about I come over and give you a loving shot to the lower kidney area and see if we can get it to move that way.

1st option the kids get to have fun, 2nd option both me and the kids benefit, I get to hit ya hard enough so you feel it all the way to your nutz and the kids get to laugh their butts off at ya rolling around in pain on the floor.:D

Remember its' all about the end result!

IndyBeerman

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Why wouldn't he?

Wouldn't complete a circuit, so... I am at a loss as to how this could bring harm to anyone.

Mythbusters had an episode that they wanted to see if they peed on an electric railroad if it would shock them. Made a dummy that actually peed. Wasn't a lot of current that flowed thru the urine back to him. They even made a complete circuit where they had him stand on the tracks, even attached wire to his legs to the track.

I still wouldn't do it, but I'll pay someone to touch the wire with their eggroll though.

You know I beg to differ, it would hurt like all hell.

How do I know, back when I was 8 we used to practice baseball at our coaches house and the farm next to it had a electric fence, we use to chain up 4 or 5 kids and reach out and grab the fence and shock the heck out of the last kid, one day while we was sitting around one of thr guys wandered off down the fence line to get away from all of us and to keep from chaining him so he could pee in the bushes. Problem was that the bushes had grown over the electric fence and he could not see it. He nailed the line and lit him up like a christmas tree.

Remember the current has to be high enough to prevent them from busting the fence so it will not be a light jolt, but will be enough to light up the tally wacker if you pee on the fence!

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    You know I beg to differ, it would hurt like all hell.

How do I know, back when I was 8 we used to practice baseball at our coaches house and the farm next to it had a electric fence, we use to chain up 4 or 5 kids and reach out and grab the fence and shock the heck out of the last kid, one day while we was sitting around one of thr guys wandered off down the fence line to get away from all of us and to keep from chaining him so he could pee in the bushes. Problem was that the bushes had grown over the electric fence and he could not see it. He nailed the line and lit him up like a christmas tree.

Remember the current has to be high enough to prevent them from busting the fence so it will not be a light jolt, but will be enough to light up the tally wacker if you pee on the fence!

We could have an INGO get together, and we all pee on an electric fence and see what happens. If nothing happens, but I say we do it anyway, we could push Bazooka Joe and SE into the fence while they're doing their business. Believe me, that's funny. Done it to my lil brother when we were younger.

IndyBeerman

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Man am I loving life today. 1st night in almost 2 months that I got more than 4 hours sleep because of my shoulder. Think it was the 3 synthetic painkillers they got me on till surgery on the 15th. :D

Now I'm sitting here eating a fried bologna sandwich, mmmmmm!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Anyone else take their kids easter egg hunting today? We took ours to the local Eagle's Post as tradition has been. They made out like bandits and wore out the easter bunny! :D I'll upload pictures later.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom