Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I've only been here for a year :D There have been a lot of whiners recently. Mostly to the tune of, "They can do that, so why can't I do this? harum"

I Love the 15 post count Noob's that start the thread that want us all to stand behind them and tell Fenway and the mod's that they should let them in the Classifieds!!! those are soooo spacial :D

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Roush shooting range around 10:30 a.m.
    I was there shortly after 10 and stayed until noon. We went into Huntington to eat and get gas and stayed around for over another hour. I had given him my phone # in case anything came up.
    I hope he is ok.

I picked up the ammo I agreed to buy from him at Healthkick in Georgetown Square in Fort Wayne today. I had asked about upping my order from 500 to 1000 rounds, so the guy who was manning the shop (Paul, I believe was the name) stepped into the back room and gave the DoubleTap a call. That was a bit after 1600, so at least as of that time, he was okay. I think Paul said he is out of town visiting family, but don't quote me on that.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    In other news...

We got a lot of my brother's stuff packed up today. I mowed his lawn for him. Still plenty to get done before he and his wife move to Pennsylvania on Tuesday.

Talked my dad into going to the Komets game tonight even though we'd miss the first period. Sooo glad we went! It was a real exciting game, and we came away with a win over the rival Ice Hawks. Very enjoyable way to spend an evening.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom