• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I talked her into it!
    Only gonna stay for a few hours......prolly till noon.
    I hope she can patch!

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Any of you guys planning on doing this?

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ndiana_second_amendment_march_is_now_set.html

With any luck I will get time off for the Tea Party on the 15th and make it back down to Indy to do the walk.

I would really like to, but I don't think it'll work out for me. As it happens, that Sunday is the 1 year anniversary of my sister's sudden passing (leaving a husband of 10 years, a 7 year old daughter (it was actually her birthday), a 4 year old son, and a 10-day old daughter), so I think our family may be doing something, though I haven't heard anything for sure. If we're not doing anything (which I kinda doubt), my Dad and I may be trying to do the Appleseed up in Fort Wayne that weekend.

I'm looking forward to a full AAR from that March, though!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Any of you guys planning on doing this?

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ndiana_second_amendment_march_is_now_set.html

With any luck I will get time off for the Tea Party on the 15th and make it back down to Indy to do the walk.

I had been coordinating with Jared about it last year. Then the last I'd heard from him was I think November. Glad to see he put it together though. It just looks a LOT like the walk I put together, step for step... :dunno: At least it's happening and you bet your butt I'll be there.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    So I'm watching Survivorman with Les Stroud on Netflix...
    In this episode, he has to find his way out of the Costa Rican jungle — nobody is coming in to find him this time. It got me thinking... what if on his way through the jungle he stumbled onto some kind of drug cartel or whatever. That would be crraaazzyyy.

In related news, we just found out that he was wearing Scooby Doo boxers. Nice.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    :rockwoot: woohoo Im a rifleman! first AQT as well. I think I can get a better score after my hand and leg heals up...getting into position and holding the rifle was a killer on my ankle and wrist..but I made myself bear through it.:yesway:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    :rockwoot: woohoo Im a rifleman! first AQT as well. I think I can get a better score after my hand and leg heals up...getting into position and holding the rifle was a killer on my ankle and wrist..but I made myself bear through it.:yesway:

Congrats!

Good to know that even if you get injured in SHTF, you'll still be able to pick off the redcoats ;)

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    let's see.... Just passed 1000 posts so i need to find that club and sign up.
    The mower is on a trickle-charge because my dad sat there and cranked it yesterday untill it died instead of having me fix it.
    watching and lightly rooting for the baylor under-dogs. but i don't care either way, i don't have a bracket.

Yesterday i bought a kayak, might go start another thread on that subject.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Congrats Kris!!!!!
    Did you beat your first score?
    215 is a helluva score with a hurt ankle and wrist brace!!

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Congrats Kris!!!!!
    Did you beat your first score?
    215 is a helluva score with a hurt ankle and wrist brace!!

thanks!
    nope I only shot 2 more AQTs and with mudcats rifle with tech sights..scored a 198 on the first and probably close to the same on the second..didnt add em up.
    as soon as you left it started blowing rain right at us. and I ran out of my CCI ammo so called it a day..I probably pushed my wrist and ankle more than I should have..Im starting to feel it now. but it was totally worth it. just wish I wouldnt have missed yesterday.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom