• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    How much is entry into the Appleseed? I'd love to attend one, but I need more ammo if I'm going to do that.

70 for the weekend..80 at the gate if you dont pre register..or 45 per day{pre register} or 50 for 1 day at the gate.
    if your gonna do it with a .22..1 bulk pack of ammo will be good enough {550 rnds} be way to expensive to use a center fire for the full weekend.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    70 for the weekend..80 at the gate if you dont pre register..or 45 per day{pre register} or 50 for 1 day at the gate.
    if your gonna do it with a .22..1 bulk pack of ammo will be good enough {550 rnds} be way to expensive to use a center fire for the full weekend.

All I have is my SKS and a couple BB guns... :dunno: Either way it'll be too expensive to go either route... :):

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    +1... I used my Colt SP1 one year. It would have been cheaper to buy a 10/22 and a bulk pack of .22. :D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    full_of_win.jpg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Ha, that's what I was gonna suggest for Savage. May be cheaper to go that route, plus, you get a new gun out of the deal! :rockwoot:

It's even Massad Ayoob-approved! Massad Ayoob Blog Archive THE GUNS OF APPLESEED

Well let's add this up...

$250-$300 for a decent 10/22 (Can't find them cheaper)
    $20-45 for bulk pack .22
    $50 for extra mags
    -----
    $350-$400 before admission

Keep the SKS
    $250 case (1Krnds) of x39
    $5 sight tool
    ------
    $255 before admission.

:laugh: I'll just use the SKS instead of buying a new gun. Of course this will have to come after I sell or scrap my RamCharger to fix the tranny in my F150...

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Well let's add this up...

$250-$300 for a decent 10/22 (Can't find them cheaper)
    $20-45 for bulk pack .22
    $50 for extra mags
    -----
    $350-$400 before admission

Keep the SKS
    $250 case (1Krnds) of x39
    $5 sight tool
    ------
    $255 before admission.

:laugh: I'll just use the SKS instead of buying a new gun. Of course this will have to come after I sell or scrap my RamCharger to fix the tranny in my F150...

Don't you see?!

By your calculations (which I agree with), you're getting a brand new 10/22 for (350-255=95) 95 bucks! That's the cheapest new 10/22 price you'll find anywhere, man.

Of course, yeah, if you can't swing it, you can't swing it - I know how that goes. But I'm just sayin.... it might not be a bad deal if you could swing it. :)

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I'm home.

What a long drive.

It was 75 in Florida when I left... and 50 degrees here when I got home!

Welcome home Bigum! Glad you made it back safe.

About 15 years ago we left Myrtle Beach SC the 3rd week of Oct about 10am on a Sunday, stopped In Knoxville for gas and it was still about 65, pulled into Edinburgh just north of Columbus to get enough gas in the rental to return it and hopped out at the Shell station wearing shorts and a T-shirt and was a crisp 28 degrees.

Guy at the counter looked at me like I was nuts, walked in to pay and he laughs and asks me if I'm cold. I reply "Hey, it was 71 in SC when I started home, who worries about cold."

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Don't you see?!

By your calculations (which I agree with), you're getting a brand new 10/22 for (350-255=95) 95 bucks! That's the cheapest new 10/22 price you'll find anywhere, man.

Of course, yeah, if you can't swing it, you can't swing it - I know how that goes. But I'm just sayin.... it might not be a bad deal if you could swing it. :)

OMG! I COULD SO SELL THAT TO THE WIFE!!! Oh crap. I forgot. I'm broke... :facepalm: :laugh: Oh well. Maybe this summer.

I'm home.

What a long drive.

It was 75 in Florida when I left... and 50 degrees here when I got home!

:welcome: back to paradise! Well, the paradise we all know and love anyway. :D

Kids are in bed, Kate is in bed, Paco the parrot is caged for the night.
    The cat and I are watching The Pacific. :popcorn:

DUDE! I SO FORGOT THAT WAS ON! Oh well, I'll catch the rerun later...

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    SO what? at least im posting.....

Geez so much about you wanting to be part of the INGO for insight and info, looks like a speed date to gain access to the classifieds.

Makes me want to ask Fenway to require more post and $$$'s for site supporter to access classifieds.

"Me want fify post fast, me want classifieds."

If your just here for the classified, do us all a fav and go to HoosierTopics.com

If you want to be part of a community stay awhile, smell the roses and let people get to know you as well as getting to know them, otherwise it'll be a callout for a FIREBASE INGO.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom