• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Sounds like you need one of those "Protected by 2nd Amendment Security" stickers or something!

locked doors and a flashing red light go a long way. Don't even need an alarm system as long as they can see the red light. Although a remote horn that you can honk while kids are around would be ideal.

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    locked doors and a flashing red light go a long way. Don't even need an alarm system as long as they can see the red light. Although a remote horn that you can honk while kids are around would be ideal.
    Yea... As they are right now, my locks would probably break my key. I need to free them up. Next week I'll be trading out my hard top for my soft top. I'd rather them be able to open the door, as opposed to needing to cut a winow to get in.

Oh, and it wouldn't be a problem if I was able to catch them around/in the Jeep. :D

Last edited:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Yea... As they are right now, my locks would probably break my key. I need to free them up. Next week I'll be trading out my hard top for my soft top. I'd rather them be able to open the door, as opposed to needing to cut a winow to get in.

Oh, and it wouldn't be a problem if I was able to catch them around/in the Jeep. :D

That's how I put a stop to it last year. Well, almost. I had a kid key my car before I started carrying openly in my neighborhood. Once I started carrying openly and word spread, we only had problems from one family who finally moved last fall. Now I've had very little problems except for the idiot with the system.

This is also the same kid who broke into my other neighbor's home and car and robbed them. :xmad: We can't prove it because the PPD wouldn't take fingerprints or anything.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Longest friggin day ever! and then I got to do it again tomorrow...for an even longer day. before walking out the boss man said "plan on working 12-14 tomorrow..we gotta get this chit done"

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    The skewers are marinating and the posse, equipped with a DD will be here shortly.

Gonna do a bit of pre-drinking, hit up a bar or two, then come back here and play some video games and grill out in the wee hours of the morning.:D

Crap, I'm gonna need to get some grub in my stomach soon to prepare myself.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    The skewers are marinating and the posse, equipped with a DD will be here shortly.

Gonna do a bit of pre-drinking, hit up a bar or two, then come back here and play some video games and grill out in the wee hours of the morning.:D

:rockwoot: May you have a better birthday than I!

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy

I'm jelous, Have fun!

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Worked till 8 tonight
    9 hrs at work
    Put a starter on Mama's truck
    Set a toilet on the side

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Got so bored tonight I decided to go see a movie...by myself. Yeah. It's a new low for me. Oh well, "Cop Out" looks pretty good--Bruce Willis & Tracy Morgan. Plus it's on FBC, so it's cheap.

FBC? Check www.fivebuckclub.net

I always have to see violent and scary movies by myself. I usually go at like 10:30 on a Saturday night. I'm the ultimate loser. :n00b:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom