55 minutes ago, I turned a year older.

Big-Joe.jpg

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    One of my best friends came over on Tuesday to help me move an entertainment center out and a new one in...Right before he left I asked him what he was doing this weekend and he said on Friday he had to go to State Street Tavern for a few minutes because it was one of his acquaintance's birthdays. I told him to get a hold of me after he was done.

Yesterday it dawned on me that my birthday was also on Friday.:n00b:

After 21, birthdays just blend together.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    My buddy finally uploaded pictures from the Pentagram show I went to 2 weeks ago...

I'm the guys (in the blue Polo shirt) that looks completely out of place with my arm around the corpse(Bobby Liebling).

24484_108065532546034_100000277624949_199209_6737875_n.jpg

This picture is nothing short of terrifying...(Yes, Bobby is in this picture)

24484_108065519212702_100000277624949_199207_2603652_n.jpg

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Happy Birthday Joe!

I think I'm gonna head down to pick a part today and get a couple parts for my car, along with a part for my cousin's suburban. I'm pretty sure the distributer is bad, but it would be nice to be able to try one out before he puts down the money for a new one without spending so much money. So I'll just get a used one, and hope it works well, save him some cash.

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    :xmad: Someone was rooting around in my Jeep last night.

This is at least the 3rd time this school year. This is the first year I've ever had an issue... With either the top on or off.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    :xmad: Someone was rooting around in my Jeep last night.

This is at least the 3rd time this school year. This is the first year I've ever had an issue... With either the top on or off.

That sucks man. Happens with frequency around here with all the little wanna-be ganstas here in suburbia. :rolleyes: I'm just WAITING for it to happen this year. We've already got the typical :bs: from a kid who illegally carries a pistol. He likes to bump his system 24/7 and I've warned him once and called on him once. The other night he was out cruising through our neighborhood and did it again at midnight. I walk around the block and he drives by 5 times. After nothing out of him I go home. The moment I walk in the door, he blasts his bass. By the time I got outside, I heard him opening his garage door and pull in.

He did it last night too and if I see him again today we're gonna have words. I'm SICK of him waking up my kids at midnight-2am with his crap.

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    Dang, that sucks. I'm guessing you obviously don't leave anything of any value in there?

Nope. There's a $0.10 flashlight, a tire gauge, and a roll of duct tape in the center console. Everythign else is locked in a small tool chest bolted the the floor behind the passenger seat. The drawers of the toolchest face the tailgate, which stays locked.

The passenger side door wasn't closed all the way and my center console was open. This time the hard top was even on. I've found the center console open with the top off last semester too.

Last semester, I found my faceplate all buggered up and my radio pushed into the dash a little one time. The radio is a cassete player from the late 90's :dunno:. The faceplate won't come off for some reason. I'm assuming they gave up, but I superglued the faceplate to it anyways. :D

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    That sucks man. Happens with frequency around here with all the little wanna-be ganstas here in suburbia. :rolleyes: I'm just WAITING for it to happen this year.
    Yea, it hasn't been an issue until this year. At the fitness center on campus, I know they've seen a dramatic increase in the number of thefts of cellphones, ID's, etc...

There must have been a new/different breed of freshmen this year...

Oh, and I can relate with the stupid loud music. They like to flip on their amps before rolling through the intersection outside.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Nope. There's a $0.10 flashlight, a tire gauge, and a roll of duct tape in the center console. Everythign else is locked in a small tool chest bolted the the floor behind the passenger seat. The drawers of the toolchest face the tailgate, which stays locked.

The passenger side door wasn't closed all the way and my center console was open. This time the hard top was even on. I've found the center console open with the top off last semester too.

Last semester, I found my faceplate all buggered up and my radio pushed into the dash a little one time. The radio is a cassete player from the late 90's :dunno:. The faceplate won't come off for some reason. I'm assuming they gave up, but I superglued the faceplate to it anyways. :D

Sounds like you need one of those "Protected by 2nd Amendment Security" stickers or something!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom