Did **** blow up?

I'm guessing it did.

TOP10_toilet_lethalweapon.jpg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Nah you all are just jealous. It takes a REAL man to be able to sit thru it. Obviously, I'M the only here that is!:rockwoot:

Dude, you're not alone. I even took the wife to the theater to watch it. The end was pretty good, compared to the rest. And the whole dog fight scene was pretty good. Beyond that though, I was SO wishing Blade would just jump in there and slice that bastards head off and be done with it. Oh but NOOOOO there's gonna be a THIRD and a FOURTH that I'll have to go watch. :rolleyes: As long as I get to see a good action flick too, I guess I can put up with it. :dunno:

Now, I'm off to bed to wonder why in God's name anyone on this board would think it's a good idea to send illegal aliens into the military to gain citizenship.... :scratch: :facepalm:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    boss calls me{at 5:30am no less} "hey big guy, sorry if I woke you. you can come in normal time if ya want but we have to change bearings in your machine before ya get going and tri-state bearing doesnt open until 9am,so we should have ya up and running by 10:30"

me: "WTF! if this is something you knew you had to do then why wasnt it done YESTERDAY after my shift? or you could of at least picked the dern bearings up yesterday for an early install today! especially after you where VERY clear that I needed to get this shipment thats coming in out the door this weekend! I'll tell ya rite now...I WILL NOT stay there all friggin day and night because you have yet to grasp the concept of being organized and efficient"
    followed by and awkward pause "ohh..umm sorry buddy. had alot on my plate yesterday and I forgot about the bearing until last night"
    so now I have to sit here and wait for them to get my machine up and running further ruining my weekend. and to top it off I'll be working with a messed up wrist and leg so Ill be working at half speed.:rolleyes:
    I'm very thankful to be employed but I get so frustrated with the ignorance my superiors have at times...they act like they have no concept of how things need to operate and they sure as heck have no consideration for others time.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    boss calls me{at 5:30am no less} "hey big guy, sorry if I woke you. you can come in normal time if ya want but we have to change bearings in your machine before ya get going and tri-state bearing doesnt open until 9am,so we should have ya up and running by 10:30"

me: "WTF! if this is something you knew you had to do then why wasnt it done YESTERDAY after my shift? or you could of at least picked the dern bearings up yesterday for an early install today! especially after you where VERY clear that I needed to get this shipment thats coming in out the door this weekend! I'll tell ya rite now...I WILL NOT stay there all friggin day and night because you have yet to grasp the concept of being organized and efficient"
    followed by and awkward pause "ohh..umm sorry buddy. had alot on my plate yesterday and I forgot about the bearing until last night"
    so now I have to sit here and wait for them to get my machine up and running further ruining my weekend. and to top it off I'll be working with a messed up wrist and leg so Ill be working at half speed.:rolleyes:
    I'm very thankful to be employed but I get so frustrated with the ignorance my superiors have at times...they act like they have no concept of how things need to operate and they sure as heck have no consideration for others time.

Man that sucks!! Sorry to hear that he is only considerate of his time!!!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009

Sounds like your boss is close to having an on-the-job accident, huh? :ingo:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Dude, you're not alone. I even took the wife to the theater to watch it. The end was pretty good, compared to the rest. And the whole dog fight scene was pretty good. Beyond that though, I was SO wishing Blade would just jump in there and slice that bastards head off and be done with it. Oh but NOOOOO there's gonna be a THIRD and a FOURTH that I'll have to go watch. :rolleyes: As long as I get to see a good action flick too, I guess I can put up with it. :dunno:

Now, I'm off to bed to wonder why in God's name anyone on this board would think it's a good idea to send illegal aliens into the military to gain citizenship.... :scratch: :facepalm:

Wait, what? Who proposed that?! somebody on INGO!? jiminy Christmas... *shakes head*

I mean, we had slaves earn their freedom by fighting in wars, but even they were already in the country legally!

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina

Gee whiz, relic...

The one silver lining is that it's extra hours on the clock...right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom