• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Those are some neet picture's SE. and I like the LOL one too.

I'll did through my HDD later and find the storm pics I took. I have some good ones somewhere. It's a shame I can't upload VHS tapes... :): I have some good footage of the Petersburg/Hazelton tornados of... 92? 91? Something like that. One went through our back yard, one through the field behind us, and we could see 4 more stretched out all the way to Petersburg.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    :thumbsup: Stood at my back window with my grandparents while that one passed by.
    This one didn't have windows, doors or even a roof. Just tar paper on the decking.
    Just studs, subfloor, and a Plumber in the crawlspace crapping his pants.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I'll did through my HDD later and find the storm pics I took. I have some good ones somewhere. It's a shame I can't upload VHS tapes... :): I have some good footage of the Petersburg/Hazelton tornados of... 92? 91? Something like that. One went through our back yard, one through the field behind us, and we could see 4 more stretched out all the way to Petersburg.

Those will be neet to see, so I will be checking back to see them.:D

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Just finished up an awesome dinner...It's a reward for losing 8 lbs in 2 weeks...it is my cheat meal. Yum, yum!!!

ww992.jpg

Ya that's it ATF, 2 loaded chili dogs and ya got to wash it down with..... DIET SUNKIST????

Me and my sister used to me part owners in a Jack's Pizza and it used to kill me when you'd hear the girl on the other end of the line order a large pizza with everything and a 2 liter of diet cause she was on a diet.:laugh:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Joe what kind of camera ya got and what lens did you buy?

I have a Nikon D5000...I'm a complete newb when it comes to cameras and lenses, so I let my Mom, who is by far the best photographer I know, guide me.

I'll go get the lens in a second and find out exactly what it is, but it's the very short lens with a wide open shudder(I think?) that pulls lots of light in even when it's dark...IMO it's the ultimate lens for taking pictures of people (that are close and standing still).

I just gave my Momma $$$ and she went and picked it up for me...It was ~$300.

I just love the feature on it(again, can't think of the name) that makes everything in the background completely blurry and the person(persons) you are taking pictures of are sharp and clear.

Again, I'm a complete newb, so my terminology is lacking.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I have a Nikon D5000...I'm a complete newb when it comes to cameras and lenses, so I let my Mom, who is by far the best photographer I know, guide me.

I'll go get the lens in a second and find out exactly what it is, but it's the very short lens with a wide open shudder(I think?) that pulls lots of light in even when it's dark...IMO it's the ultimate lens for taking pictures of people (that are close and standing still).

I just gave my Momma $$$ and she went and picked it up for me...It was ~$300.

I just love the feature on it(again, can't think of the name) that makes everything in the background completely blurry and the person(persons) you are taking pictures of are sharp and clear.

You teach me how to shoot a rifle and I'll help you with the camera.

Again, I'm a complete newb, so my terminology is lacking.
    We need to go shoot photos sometime. I can help you out with the technical stuff. I can also teach you some basic composition stuff that will help make your photos pop.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom