Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    This unit is tired of heat.
    It does not function at optimum efficiency when the reading on the Fahrenheit scale exceeds 80.
    This unit longs for cooler temperatures. :cool:

Expat hears and agrees. It is time to go out into the field and shoot animals. Expat does not enjoy that activity as much when there are still bugs flying and crawling.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    This unit is tired of heat.
    It does not function at optimum efficiency when the reading on the Fahrenheit scale exceeds 80.
    This unit longs for cooler temperatures. :cool:

Expat hears and agrees. It is time to go out into the field and shoot animals. Expat does not enjoy that activity as much when there are still bugs flying and crawling.

H&K thinks that you guys spend way to much time worrying about the condition of your units!!! :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Crying is a healthy release of ones pent up emotions.
    This is necessary for the continued mental health of Carbon units.
    Silicone units do not need this release and are therefore superior to Carbon units. ;)

As apposed to the unhealthy release of spent up emotions that made this carbon unit cry in the first place!! :D

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    This would also explain the saddle sores and the reason Joe only shows pictures of him with his shirt off from the front!! Gad!! I almost choked just typing that!! Gag reflex!! :D
    Perhaps the H&K unit needs a break from the frivolity before it expires from regurgitating it's previously consumed nourishment??? :)

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I made it back, spent a couple of hundred bucks and didn't even buy a gun. :( But I did get the latest issue of Indiana Game & Fish.

So there I was reading this FAQ...

It is kinds frowned upon to post one liners until get your 50 quality posts in! and this thread is not a serous thread! your posts in here will likely disappear, (mods will delete them) so go and get your 50 quality posts first and then come on back and join in on the fun! and be sure to read INGO's FAQ, Hope this helps! H&K

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom