RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Now THAT sounds like my kind of place.
    Nice old people with good prices.
    I'd pay double just for the niceness, hell.

if your ever in that part of "the burgh" drive by and see if the shop is still open...or I'll check next time I go that way{not sure when itll be though} it is rite across the road from castle elm school{I think its the elm school..just down the road from the HS} its like the 2nd or 3rd building on the road that runs in front of{or beside} the school and the building looks like..umm well a red barn:):
    I may take that way this weekend when I go to the applseed..its on the way.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    if your ever in that part of "the burgh" drive by and see if the shop is still open...or I'll check next time I go that way{not sure when itll be though} it is rite across the road from castle elm school{I think its the elm school..just down the road from the HS} its like the 2nd or 3rd building on the road that runs in front of{or beside} the school and the building looks like..umm well a red barn:):
    I may take that way this weekend when I go to the applseed..its on the way.

Thanks for the tips, man. :ingo: Will do that when I get a reason to drive out that way.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I had a level 3 alert this morning. It was lvl 1 when I went to bed and when I woke up it was level 3 and I've never ran so fast in my life!

On a happier note... it's a beautiful sunny day out!!!

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I had a level 3 alert this morning. It was lvl 1 when I went to bed and when I woke up it was level 3 and I've never ran so fast in my life!

On a happier note... it's a beautiful sunny day out!!!

What was the cause for a Level 3? Eagle drippings down the leg?:laugh:

From now until 5 weeks past my shoulder surgery I'm gonna blame it on the drugs, and considering I woke up at 2:30 this morning with it killing me I had to double up and miss work. Did not feel like being a zombie and nodding off to sleep while driving.

:nuts::banana::bacondance:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Joe feel for ya dude, pain is a bummer isn't it.

Yes it is...Although mine isn't half as bad is your's I'm sure.

However, it was fun moving some heavy :poop: up and down stairs for my Mom earlier, all the while not grimacing...She's a worrywart and seeing how I don't plan on getting it fixed anytime soon, I don't want her calling me everyday to find out if I've scheduled anything.

Going down stairs is MUCH more painful than going up, BTW.

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    :rockwoot:I'm having a pretty good day... Some good news: A project's due date was pushed back from this thursday to next tuesday. And some Better news: My new knife came in this morning! Looks like I'll be trading out my EDC from my Kershaw Blur to my new Becker Necker.

I'm going to go knifesterbate some more. :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    What was the cause for a Level 3? Eagle drippings down the leg?:laugh:

From now until 5 weeks past my shoulder surgery I'm gonna blame it on the drugs, and considering I woke up at 2:30 this morning with it killing me I had to double up and miss work. Did not feel like being a zombie and nodding off to sleep while driving.

:nuts::banana::bacondance:

It was the stomach pain and the long rumbling explosion that almost wound up as an accident. Shoulda went when I went to bed! :):

Oh, and, of course, there is no excuse for you. Drugs are NO excuse. :D

IndyBeerman

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Yes it is...Although mine isn't half as bad is your's I'm sure.

However, it was fun moving some heavy :poop: up and down stairs for my Mom earlier, all the while not grimacing...She's a worrywart and seeing how I don't plan on getting it fixed anytime soon, I don't want her calling me everyday to find out if I've scheduled anything.

Going down stairs is MUCH more painful than going up, BTW.

Joe do yourself a favor now that you will appreciate when older. Get it fixed, arthritis will set in prematurely in joints that do not have the proper fit.

You'll get slippage and movement that will cause abnormal calcium buildup and as you get older it will be harder to repair.

My F.I.L. waited forever and a day to get his knee fixed and they determined that he was better off with a knee replacement because he waited so long to get it fixed.

Took him almost 9 months to fully recover.

IndyBeerman

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    It was the stomach pain and the long rumbling explosion that almost wound up as an accident. Shoulda went when I went to bed! :):

Oh, and, of course, there is no excuse for you. Drugs are NO excuse. :D

I just thought that was a low flying FedEx jet to the north this morning, I would have never made the connection. :n00b:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Joe do yourself a favor now that you will appreciate when older. Get it fixed, arthritis will set in prematurely in joints that do not have the proper fit.

You'll get slippage and movement that will cause abnormal calcium buildup and as you get older it will be harder to repair.

My F.I.L. waited forever and a day to get his knee fixed and they determined that he was better off with a knee replacement because he waited so long to get it fixed.

Took him almost 9 months to fully recover.

Do you have any idea how long a guy in his 20's with 2 slight MCL tears would take to recover?

I'd get to stay awake during the procedure wouldn't I?

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    worst day ever!
    fell at work and screwed up my wrist and ankle and now I have to wear a brace and got to PT once a week for awhile..no such luck getting off of work either..they just gave me a flippin moron to help me with things I cant do. and to top it off I have to work this weekend because {place two large soda companies here} decided they want to send us a truck load of CO2 tanks this Friday and they want them back by Tuesday morning..thats tested, re-valved,stamped and painted:rolleyes:
    guess thats what I get for looking forward to a weekend at the appleseed shoot.:rolleyes: I think Im gonna go to bed..at 7:30pm..woohoo!:n00b::nuts::xmad:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom