Not open for further replies.

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    Woah...
    Leveling my pokemon's. Geodude is currently level 21. Would like to be level 25 before i go for my next gym badge.

http://sp2.fotologs.net/photo/50/13/121/iruka_sensei_x/1182091553_f.jpg

Wait... What?
    300px-NotSureIfSerious.jpg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I was going to read this thread. Then I realized how tired I am. And I need to fart.

Ok. good night all! Have fun in paradise Bigum. I is jealous. You coulda taken me. I wouldn't even have bothered you once. :D

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I can't wait to level up my turd. It was a level one turd, but with careful nurturing and training, I think I can make it a level 2.:dunno:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Jclark and Bigum..if ya want a silencer go to strictly and buy one{or have them order you one} and let them do the paper work for ya. it'll cost $200 for that plus the cost of the can...you can do it for around $500 or so total depending on which can ya get,itll take a couple of months to complete the process. get one that you can take apart yourself so you dont have to send it off to be cleaned. Im going to get one eventually for my 10/22.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Jclark and Bigum..if ya want a silencer go to strictly and buy one{or have them order you one} and let them do the paper work for ya. it'll cost $200 for that plus the cost of the can...you can do it for around $500 or so total depending on which can ya get,itll take a couple of months to complete the process. get one that you can take apart yourself so you dont have to send it off to be cleaned. Im going to get one eventually for my 10/22.

I won't give anyone there any more of my money than I already have.
    Took a friend there to try out some pistols... terrible customer service.
    I'd rather file off to the boys of BATF-**k Troop and pay them the money and wait several months and build my own before I give SS any of my cash. Just my :twocents:.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I won't give anyone there any more of my money than I already have.
    Took a friend there to try out some pistols... terrible customer service.
    I'd rather file off to the boys of BATF-**k Troop and pay them the money and wait several months and build my own before I give SS any of my cash. Just my :twocents:.

I hear ya..SS is lacking hard in CS. but there is a couple of really nice and helpful fellas that work there...but when I go in there,they are never working:):
    red ghost and guns unlimited are probably the best small shops around here without having to drive a couple of hours.
    there use to be a gun shop rite across the road from castle elementary school in newburgh called the red barn..or red barn trading post or something like that. it was ran by an old man who really new his stuff and you could tell he loved to sell guns,when he passed away his wife took over the store and she was just as nice and knowledgeable. I doubt the place is still open as she was in her late 70s early 80s when I use to visit and that was over 10 years ago. we use to call it the dollar store of guns...the prices where so low its amazing they made any profit. they only sold used guns as far as I know and they always had atleast a couple hundred long guns in the racks...very few pistols though.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    I hear ya..SS is lacking hard in CS. but there is a couple of really nice and helpful fellas that work there...but when I go in there,they are never working:):
    red ghost and guns unlimited are probably the best small shops around here without having to drive a couple of hours.
    there use to be a gun shop rite across the road from castle elementary school in newburgh called the red barn..or red barn trading post or something like that. it was ran by an old man who really new his stuff and you could tell he loved to sell guns,when he passed away his wife took over the store and she was just as nice and knowledgeable. I doubt the place is still open as she was in her late 70s early 80s when I use to visit and that was over 10 years ago. we use to call it the dollar store of guns...the prices where so low its amazing they made any profit. they only sold used guns as far as I know and they always had atleast a couple hundred long guns in the racks...very few pistols though.

Now THAT sounds like my kind of place.
    Nice old people with good prices.
    I'd pay double just for the niceness, hell.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom