Not open for further replies.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Only 64 more points until mine!

ETA - when are y'all hitting up the 1500? I'm prolly going this weekend (my first 1500 :rockwoot:) but I don't know when, yet.

Happy Friday, everybody!

Be there bright and early Sat morn and as soon as I leave I'll be heading to Greenwood for some Famous Dave's ribs!

BTW, surgery is scheduled for my shoulder on April 15th. So I plan on sighting in my Savage 64 at 100 yards and possibly my AR-15 before I get axed on because it will be at least 3 months before I can even think about taking a recoil.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Be there bright and early Sat morn and as soon as I leave I'll be heading to Greenwood for some Famous Dave's ribs!

BTW, surgery is scheduled for my shoulder on April 15th. So I plan on sighting in my Savage 64 at 100 yards and possibly my AR-15 before I get axed on because it will be at least 3 months before I can even think about taking a recoil.
    Hope everything goes well for you, IBM!!!!!!!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

At least it's getting fixed. Gonna suck that you can't shoot over the summer though. Maybe you'll get lucky and Global Warming will bless us with a warm Fall.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

Get you a M231 .22lr conversion kit for your AR and viola! No more recoil. It drops right in and pays for itself your second visit. Oh, and you'll need a nice stack of Black Dog Machine mags to go with it.:yesway::D

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Hope everything goes well for you, IBM!!!!!!!

At least it's getting fixed. Gonna suck that you can't shoot over the summer though. Maybe you'll get lucky and Global Warming will bless us with a warm Fall.

Thanks guys.

Getting fixed can't come soon enough, seems like it's hurting a little more with each passing day, pain meds are my best friend right now!

I'm going to try and make it go at left handed, after all I was born left handed, just had to switch when I was 10 because I broke the left arm in 5 places and had a cast on for 18 months.

Never ever shot a rifle left handed, but have with my handguns doing some weak hand work. the big problem doing this is I'm now right eye dominate and the left eye has it's own problems now that I'm older. So it looks like I'll be a screwed up shooter for a little while.:n00b:

Who knows, might make a better!:D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I think I got my barrel fixed...now I just need to paint it as I fudged up the finish while working on it..oh well. Ima paint it ghillie green to match my stock:dunno:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Thanks guys.

Getting fixed can't come soon enough, seems like it's hurting a little more with each passing day, pain meds are my best friend right now!

I'm going to try and make it go at left handed, after all I was born left handed, just had to switch when I was 10 because I broke the left arm in 5 places and had a cast on for 18 months.

Never ever shot a rifle left handed, but have with my handguns doing some weak hand work. the big problem doing this is I'm now right eye dominate and the left eye has it's own problems now that I'm older. So it looks like I'll be a screwed up shooter for a little while.:n00b:

Even if you're shooting with your support hand, I bet most instructors will tell you to still sight in with your dominant eye regardless of if it is on the same side. I'm right handed, but when I shoot left handed, I still sight with my right eye. My brother is right handed, but left-eye dominant, so even shooting with his right, he sights with his left.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I think I got my barrel fixed...now I just need to paint it as I fudged up the finish while working on it..oh well. Ima paint it ghillie green to match my stock:dunno:

Nah, I like John Deere Green better. Go with that. :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bCDd7vXngw]YouTube - John Deere Green by Joe Diffe (Slideshow)[/ame]

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Thanks guys.

Attend an Appleseed......I bet they can help.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    So are you saying you have a f/b and you haven't found me?
    SE, you could eat a bucket of sugar and not gain a pound!:):

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    So are you saying you have a f/b and you haven't found me?
    SE, you could eat a bucket of sugar and not gain a pound!:):

I did the facebook thing for a year. Playing Mafia wars, Mobsters, Farmville... I got bored and gave up on it cause facebook SUCKS. :laugh: That and the FEDS are watching facebook... :shady:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I did the facebook thing for a year. Playing Mafia wars, Mobsters, Farmville... I got bored and gave up on it cause facebook SUCKS. :laugh: That and the FEDS are watching facebook... :shady:

Well there's your problem, right there!

I remember back when Facebook was only for us college kids... if you didn't have a .edu email address, you couldn't sign up. Then they started letting company people in... and now they'll let anybody in!

And then they added Mafiavill and Farmsters... :facepalm:

Facebook is a great way to keep in touch with people, share photos and events, and plan events and so forth, but I can't stand all the quizzes and games and jazz on there. It's like MySpace all over again. At least FB lets me choose to block apps from my feed.

I guess I shouldn't speak so poorly of MySpace though... get this: my apartment-mate signed up for MySpace like a month ago and just started looking for single girls in the area. Found ONE chick, sent her a friend request, nobody knows why she accepted it, and then they went on a date, and now they're hanging out all the time. Aye-aye-aye...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom