• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I did the facebook thing for a year. Playing Mafia wars, Mobsters, Farmville... I got bored and gave up on it cause facebook SUCKS. :laugh: That and the FEDS are watching facebook... :shady:
    I just have f/b friends and stuff.......don't play mafia farm cafe wars or anything like that.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I guess I shouldn't speak so poorly of MySpace though... get this: my apartment-mate signed up for MySpace like a month ago and just started looking for single girls in the area. Found ONE chick, sent her a friend request, nobody knows why she accepted it, and then they went on a date, and now they're hanging out all the time. Aye-aye-aye...

It's a dude. :runaway: That is all.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I just have f/b friends and stuff.......don't play mafia farm cafe wars or anything like that.

I got on for friends. Actually, I only signed up because of the Tea Party. Then things died down, I started in on the games, too many people's feeds to keep up with, so I gave up on it. Maybe I should clean it up some. :dunno:

Yea, well, guess what. Here's my man card. Yup. Wife made me wait in line to get New Moon. :rolleyes: BUT... I ran into an old flame... :D Man she still looks GOOD. :facepalm: AWKWARD! However, I did get a phone number out of it... Not like that. She's gonna make a good babysitter though! :D On second thought, give me that card back. :draw:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I'm staying over night here on the way to Florida for Spring Break.

Staying at the Hyatt Place. These are great hotels... new concept with sorta funky rooms but they have great beds and plasmas!

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I got on for friends. Actually, I only signed up because of the Tea Party. Then things died down, I started in on the games, too many people's feeds to keep up with, so I gave up on it. Maybe I should clean it up some. :dunno:

Yea, well, guess what. Here's my man card. Yup. Wife made me wait in line to get New Moon. :rolleyes: BUT... I ran into an old flame... :D Man she still looks GOOD. :facepalm: AWKWARD! However, I did get a phone number out of it... Not like that. She's gonna make a good babysitter though! :D On second thought, give me that card back. :draw:

Nicely done with that "babysitter" number ;)

Also, I just heard today that the Riff Trax for New Moon is now available! (What's a Riff Trax?)

Yes, great show IMO.

I'm enjoying it :) Only started it a few days ago, but I'm already into season 3!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Nicely done with that "babysitter" number ;)

Also, I just heard today that the Riff Trax for New Moon is now available! (What's a Riff Trax?)

I'm enjoying it :) Only started it a few days ago, but I'm already into season 3!

Yep. The only bad thing about that show is how short the seasons are...10-12 episodes at 25 minutes a piece just doesn't last that long.

Wait until you get caught up...The last few episodes of the last season are pretty crazy.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    SE - babysitters with carnal knowledge are a big :nono: for us married guys!

I know, I know. However, we never slept together because I was STUPID, but she's a goodie tooshoe so I know my kids are safe with her. ;) Of course, that doesn't mean if I wasn't married....
    anim_head_slap.gif
    WHEW Get a hold of myself here... Crap, not like that. Perv. :facepalm:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom