• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    This time of year is my favorite... The Jeep's top down, 40's to 50's in the morning with a fleece sweatshirt on, 70's in the afternoon in a t shirt.

Cold weather is a close second.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I didn't know there were that many people with that many posts in this thread...

I wasn't so much suprised that he had the most posts... but wow. He's been busy

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Good afternoon Pdubs!

So lets figure out a date on this! I think it would be a good idea to find out how much room we have to use as a shooting lane and how many shooters we can have at once. Also, how far is the farthest we can shoot? Important questions to ask guys.

Anyway, my son got this singing Toy Story 3 card for his birthday. On the back of it it says go to suchandsuch website for a surprise! (Webcam required). So I give it to my wife cause she has a webcam on the laptop. (who can't even comprehend the help file, God Bless her :):) So she downloads this thing and sits him on her lap holding the card up. On the screen, the card pops up and there's a TV, Carpet, and the characters from Toy Story on it and if you move the card slightly, it moves with the card in real time! That was sooo awesome!

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Good afternoon Pdubs!

So lets figure out a date on this! I think it would be a good idea to find out how much room we have to use as a shooting lane and how many shooters we can have at once. Also, how far is the farthest we can shoot? Important questions to ask guys.

Anyway, my son got this singing Toy Story 3 card for his birthday. On the back of it it says go to suchandsuch website for a surprise! (Webcam required). So I give it to my wife cause she has a webcam on the laptop. (who can't even comprehend the help file, God Bless her :):) So she downloads this thing and sits him on her lap holding the card up. On the screen, the card pops up and there's a TV, Carpet, and the characters from Toy Story on it and if you move the card slightly, it moves with the card in real time! That was sooo awesome!
    new feeler thread time?

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I always went 65 south to 64 west, you can go 70 west to 231 south to I think 57 south but I prefer to drive on the interstate

Hitting 57 is the quickest way that I know of

Quickest way from the Indy area,

70 West to 231 South

Follow it to south of Worthington and take 231 to the first 4 way stop sign.

Go 57 South (straight at the stop sign)

It will take you right down to Oakland City.

It can be done easily in under 2 hours and 15 minutes.

Heck I've driven from 465 and 67, down 67 to I-164 and the Loyd Expressway in E-ville in a beer truck in 2 hours 45 minutes.:D

Of course there was no moss growing under the tires either!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    And the 5000 posts in this thread is because the wife is gone allot taking care of her dad, leaves me with allot of time! like I said before I need a life!

But it is great to have INGO, and a great group of people to help pass the time. :rockwoot:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom