• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    Good morning everyone.... No classes until 3, but I woke up early to work on some homework. I was going stir crazy just sitting in my appartment, so I walked down to campus.... Now I can't get motivated to do anything.

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    Yep, and to make matters worth im beginning to fear that ill need to make another order to make my first one useful. my luck that order will fall on a friday as well

Ick. So adding 3 days on the first order, then another 3 on the second order (not counting the usual time to wait on the second order)... all adds up to a lot of down time before your first order will be useful.

Hopefully its not like ordering something at work and waiting two weeks for it to filter through RSC, assuming the order was received and processed within a timely manner by the home office.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Ick. So adding 3 days on the first order, then another 3 on the second order (not counting the usual time to wait on the second order)... all adds up to a lot of down time before your first order will be useful.

Hopefully its not like ordering something at work and waiting two weeks for it to filter through RSC, assuming the order was received and processed within a timely manner by the home office.
    Nope, I ordered flip up sights for my AR. What i didnt realize at the time is the gas block is lower than the rail on the upper. Sights might work, and the might now. So the issue really is that I havent got to shoot my AR yet

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    Nope, I ordered flip up sights for my AR. What i didnt realize at the time is the gas block is lower than the rail on the upper. Sights might work, and the might now. So the issue really is that I havent got to shoot my AR yet
    Ah, so it's just sitting there begging to be taken out....... while you wait.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Cold autumn morning. Driving the truck. Windows down, heater on. Perfect.

Have you ever even posted in this thread before? :):
    And yep...perfect. Agreed.

We went to invitational this weekend and my mom is visiting from FL.
    She wore jeans and a t-shirt under an unlined windbreaker.
    I tossed a winter coat in the van and she halfway rolled her eyes at me...
    but guess who ended up freezing her thin-blooded butt off in the bleachers, wrapped up in my winter coat?
    Rents. You try to raise them right...set them free and hope for the best...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom