Not open for further replies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    And the 5000 posts in this thread is because the wife is gone allot taking care of her dad, leaves me with allot of time! like I said before I need a life!

But it is great to INGO and a great group of people to help pass the time. :rockwoot:

No problems... I just hadn't realized how big of a deal this thread had become.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Anytime! you could have shot it Saturday, I didn't know anyone else wanted to shoot it. It sat out on my tail gate until I backed the truck up to unload my range stuff. :D

THanks! I am not big on asking people I don't know if I can fire their guns. But I know you now so it's all good. ;)

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Ok, PW3 feeler thread up in General Firearms. I made it sound like a cheesy commercial for a flea market because I thought it was funny. If you guys want that changed, I'll change it.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I forgot to mention that anyone that took the training that would like a certificate for said training PM me your name and address, and I will get one in the mail to you. :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    So who knows where I can get an sks that accepts ak mags? I'm liking the looks of that new bullpup conversion kit.

I think any of them can be converted to except AK mags, Or maybe its the 30 round Sks mags I'm thinking of! Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut!! Disregard this post it never happened, please go about your day! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom