Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    $10 :popcorn:

What kind of stuff?

Going Once, Going Twice....

2 tables full of Christmas stuff, a 32" TV ($150), Dishes, Woman's Make-up and lotions, Shelves, Clothes, Baby Clothes, Military Issue Boots, Charcoal Grill, Glass coffee table.... and so on and so on :): oh.. and a partial box of .25 ammo and a large caliber chest holster.

Sorry no barbies! haha

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    I just picked up the cigars for the convoy riders.... These are young only 20 days old leaving the maker!

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    Im trying to get as much packing as i can done. Just taking a quick break. I really wanna go hopfully ill be able to.

You have to go, you really don't have a choice....

Ingo Law 3P Sec 12.3520
    a). Anyone over 623 post in a post whore thread and with a join date of 03-25-2010 must go participate in the PW2 shoot, failure to do such will result in JClark pooping in your eye.

You will most probably get pink eye!

Your choice shoot or poop...

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    You have to go, you really don't have a choice....

Ingo Law 3P Sec 12.3520
    A). Anyone over 623 post in a post whore thread and joined 3-25-10 must go participate in PW2 shoot or JClark will poop in your eye.

You will most probably get pink eye!

LMFAO! But Jclaerk isnt even going is he:dunno:

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH

He is making rounds to those who cannot go for whatever reason, he will poop in all those peoples eyes... Can't go against the Ingo Law!!!

If your lucky maybe by the time he reaches you if you cannot go, hopefully it will be nugget sized, but I heard him talk about White Castle so you never know!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Well..my MIL says we can use her car..but Im not sure I wanna drive it all the way to gas city...anyone in between Evansville and Gas city have room for 2 more?
    I'm on the southeast side of Indy. I'd be happy to take you to IJ's if he has room, but if you could make it that far from E-ville, you might as well go all the way.:dunno:

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    Relic if you can make it to TH I can take you the rest of the way... Just gotta make a pit stop in Covington!

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN

Yep he's going..so am I and Ill hold ya down so he can do it.:D
    if ya go Ill bring 550 rounds of .22lr you can burn through iffin ya want...I wont be bringing a .22 but Im sure there will plenty of em there.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    What time are you leaving TH? and do ya got room for Jclark as well? I can toss some money your way for gas.

Have to leave at 4... I have an extended cab it's little tight but it's not bad, I have to run up to Covington grab my targets and ammo the take 74 to Indy so it's about 1hr 45min ride with room for construction. There should be plenty of room!

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Have to leave at 4... I have an extended cab it's little tight but it's not bad, I have to run up to Covington grab my targets and ammo the take 74 to Indy so it's about 1hr 45min ride with room for construction.

Yikes! we would have to leave here at like 2am to be in TH by 4. Jimmy will be online later..I'll let him chime in with what he thinks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom