• Status
    Not open for further replies.

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    Well..... we went to the knee Dr he says im doing good but still need more PT !!!!!

We are now in Muncie at the inlaws :)
    I am pumped for a meet & greet & some plinking tomorrow !!!!!
    Oh ya .... & some Chilli !!!

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    yeah, kind of sad. People pay for game money with real money. Quite silly IMO

I heard the other day there was one girl that wanted something like 5000 gold coins or something like that on WoW so bad she put out an ad that she'd sleep with the first person to give her some. That's just kinda crazy if you ask me.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I'm headed out to get more ammo, buns and plates, but first I'm going to the range to function test my gun with the new ammo, shooting in the rain is fun

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I heard the other day there was one girl that wanted something like 5000 gold coins or something like that on WoW so bad she put out an ad that she'd sleep with the first person to give her some. That's just kinda crazy if you ask me.

Wonder if she was cute?

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    Im outa here for a bit fellas. My 3 month old Son is STANDING !!!!!!!
    Not walking , but i can stand him up let him get his balance & he just stands there & smiles at us for like 10 seconds.. Its hilarious !!!
    Ill check back in later
    Tomas

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    18K posts! :rockwoot: I would start the 18K Post Club, but I'd probably eat all the bacon before any your whores catch up. :D

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Nope..I was going with Jimmy and John..but they arent going so neither am I..unless I wanna walk. my car would make it I think but after the problems I had with the transmission I dont trust it anymore...its a brand new transmission too...which being new you'd think Id trust it but since it already went out once since having it put in I dont wanna trust it.:dunno:

dang it, you and jimmy were two that I was really looking forward to meeting. That sucks that none of you can make it :noway::noway:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    You're just a kid.
    But congratulations anyway.
    Kid!!! ;)
    Mike

Thanks. You know its kind of funny though. When my Dad turned 50 he seemed very mature and ... well old. I feel very immature by comparison. Of course he grew up in the Depression, fought in WW2, etc.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    What kind of router are you using? How are your NAT settings? And have you searched for your problem on Google?

I'm using a Westell Model A-90. My NAT is Moderate (haven't had an issue with that before). I've looked on Google---the best I can figure is that Live gets so damned overloaded that it kicks certain people off. Being that Reach was just released it kinda makes sense right now, but it happened for 3 weeks STRAIGHT about 6 weeks ago, then randomly started working. Then, I unplugged the line from my 360 when I moved it into a new entertainment center, and now it's tripping out on me again. All this crap started when Verizon sold their Internet in my area to Frontier. I'm about to tear them a new butthole---they assured me that service levels wouldn't change. *Insert expletive here!* :xmad:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom