• Status
    Not open for further replies.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Thanks. You know its kind of funny though. When my Dad turned 50 he seemed very mature and ... well old. I feel very immature by comparison. Of course he grew up in the Depression, fought in WW2, etc.
    Ehh.......
    It's all relative.
    My Dad is 84 and he still thinks I'm just a kid. :)
    Mike

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I'm using a Westell Model A-90. My NAT is Moderate (haven't had an issue with that before). I've looked on Google---the best I can figure is that Live gets so damned overloaded that it kicks certain people off. Being that Reach was just released it kinda makes sense right now, but it happened for 3 weeks STRAIGHT about 6 weeks ago, then randomly started working. Then, I unplugged the line from my 360 when I moved it into a new entertainment center, and now it's tripping out on me again. All this crap started when Verizon sold their Internet in my area to Frontier. I'm about to tear them a new butthole---they assured me that service levels wouldn't change. *Insert expletive here!* :xmad:
    You might try connecting the xbox directly to the modem. If you still have problems you'll know that it's your provider and not your hardware.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Well..my MIL says we can use her car..but Im not sure I wanna drive it all the way to gas city...anyone in between Evansville and Gas city have room for 2 more?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Well..my MIL says we can use her car..but Im not sure I wanna drive it all the way to gas city...anyone in between Evansville and Gas city have room for 2 more?

IBM was offering, but we were planning on leaving at 7am. I'm sure we can change that if need be. Also, IJ is on the north side of Indy and still has seats available. Just some thoughts.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I just bought 200 rounds of .45 ammo and I don't even have a .45, might be getting too excited for the shoot

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009

OAK is leaving TH at 4am, and I'm leaving the westside at 6:30 with OAK to go to IJ's, we are leaving IJ's at 7:30, IBM might be your best choice:dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom