• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I feel like CRAP. I should just roll over and die now. Just wanted ya all to know.

Well that doesn't sound very good. :( Feeling like crap happens to all of every once in a while. It's part of being human. Happened to me yesterday. Guess what? We almost always get better! Here's to you feeling better real soon! ;)

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Nope...not allergies. SUPER weak and my stomach feels like crap. My cure? I haven't ate all day and I've done NOTHING. Yep, should be feeling better in no time. Go f'ing figure I wont be making it tomorrow. Even if I feel 100%, Callie has a double ear infection and sinusitis. Yeah...it's fun at my house right now! Can ya tell? lol

Thanks folks! :)

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I don't have any clue. Was told this by kr_treefrog_2 down at NFA alumni day. She thought it was as crazy as I did. Its just kinda sad that someone would do that just for something for a stupid game.

Maybe she thinks getting some is as much fun as playing the game, and figured out a way to combine the two.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Nope...not allergies. SUPER weak and my stomach feels like crap. My cure? I haven't ate all day and I've done NOTHING. Yep, should be feeling better in no time. Go f'ing figure I wont be making it tomorrow. Even if I feel 100%, Callie has a double ear infection and sinusitis. Yeah...it's fun at my house right now! Can ya tell? lol

Of course your little one outranks any of us every day of the week and twice on Sunday, but it's still too bad you can't make it! :(

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!

I have always heard that the smell of gunpowder cured that. :ar15:

:D

It was worth a shot.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Of course your little one outranks any of us every day of the week and twice on Sunday, but it's still too bad you can't make it! :(
    She does...but I'm BUMMED! I had a babysitter lined up and everything.
    *sigh*. That being said, a day on the couch cuddling the sweetest little girl ever....Doesn't sound too shabby.

I have always heard that the smell of gunpowder cured that. :ar15:

:D

It was worth a shot.
    The smell of gunpowder cures damn near EVERYTHING. :ar15: But not for a toddler. IBM sent me the address...if things are looking better tomorrow...I'll be there!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Winchester customer service might be hard to track down, but they're some good people! I had to package up the box and they're sending UPS to pick it up tomorrow. When they get it they're going to send me a gift certificate thing so I can buy any box of Winchester ammo I want! :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom