• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Is there a way to find out who will have tables at the 1500? If I can find out who is going to be there, I'd like to browse their stores (if they even have a website) to see what kind of stuff I should look for when I get there. I didn't see any kind of listing on indy1500.com though

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Is there a way to find out who will have tables at the 1500? If I can find out who is going to be there, I'd like to browse their stores (if they even have a website) to see what kind of stuff I should look for when I get there. I didn't see any kind of listing on indy1500.com though

I'm not sure, maybe one of the vendors on INGO could point you in the right direction.

What are you looking for?

Have you been to the 1500 before?

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I'm not sure, maybe one of the vendors on INGO could point you in the right direction.

What are you looking for?

Have you been to the 1500 before?

Nope, this'll be my first one :rockwoot:

Still kinda keeping my eyes open for a small frame pistol that I can use for deep concealment & jogging carry in the $200 range. Since I'm not in a big hurry, I can afford to be patient and keep waiting for the right deal.

I'm interested in going just for the experience of it. Oh, and bonus: there will be INGO swag! I'll be picking up some of that for sure.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Nope, this'll be my first one :rockwoot:

Still kinda keeping my eyes open for a small frame pistol that I can use for deep concealment & jogging carry in the $200 range. Since I'm not in a big hurry, I can afford to be patient and keep waiting for the right deal.

I'm interested in going just for the experience of it. Oh, and bonus: there will be INGO swag! I'll be picking up some of that for sure.

You will see things that will make you wonder how you have lived without them. :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Thanks for the offer... I'll figure out a way to make it work. ;)

Besides, it looks tacticool to have a scope that hangs out past the end of your barrel, right?

Bigum I have sighted in tons of scopes,if you have trouble with it let me know and I'll give ya hand. I can even bore sight it for ya so you're atleast on paper...that way you're not waisting a bunch of ammo to get on paper. if you have never shot a .308 your in for a surprise. BIG boom! and she sure doesnt lack in the recoil department either.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Bigum I have sighted in tons of scopes,if you have trouble with it let me know and I'll give ya hand. I can even bore sight it for ya so you're atleast on paper...that way you're not waisting a bunch of ammo to get on paper. if you have never shot a .308 your in for a surprise. BIG boom! and she sure doesnt lack in the recoil department either.
    I've offered to help him too.
    I wonder how he is gonna sneak that big ol' gun and scope out to shoot it!!

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Dang things have been crazy lately. I"ve been working almost as much overtime as I can. Been working on vehicles for a friend and a cousin, plus ours around here. Along with trying to clean up house before my g/f's parents come down to visit either this weekend or next. Dang I need a vacation....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom