• Status
    Not open for further replies.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Hey turnandshoot- My new Falcon Menace is about as long as my DPMS AR!

We've got to get you up north so you can stretch it's legs! I'm doing a gun shop tour tomorrow with $2,500 to see if anything catches my eye. Going to Midwest and 6 others in NWI.

I might have 2 DPMS if I play my cards right tomorrow night. :cool:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    We've got to get you up north so you can stretch it's legs! I'm doing a gun shop tour tomorrow with $2,500 to see if anything catches my eye. Going to Midwest and 6 others in NWI.

I might have 2 DPMS if I play my cards right tomorrow night. :cool:

You'll end up with some good stuff, for sure.

My Falcon is as long as my Sportical. Perhaps a 20 inch barrel would've been better? :dunno:

Anyhow, I have little experience with rifle shooting so I'm looking forward to firing my .308AR. I've got to mount the scope and somehow figure out how to sight her in.

My little ACOG was a piece of cake compared to this big guy.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Pics please.

BTW, I forgot to ask, what will be the damage for a 73 in a 60 speeding ticket?

It's been so many years since I've had a ticket that I don't remember.

It should say right on the ticket. I got a 70 in a 55 ticket a few years ago on the FWA Airport Expressway from a county mountie, and it was like $140 to pay the ticket itself or $182 to defer the ticket (which would keep it off your record if you can go 6 months without another moving violation).

As much as I don't like Illinois, they have cheap tickets. Ran a red light at 0100 in Nowhereville and it was $75. Got pulled over 11 months and 2 weeks later in Illinois (again in early morning - 0300) doing 75 in a 65, and it was still $75. Of course, since I got those 2 tickets within 12 months (so close!) I had to take the stupid defensive driver course or face license suspension. So retarded. Every other ticket I've been able to defer, but those two together for some reason qualified me for suspension unless I took that course. Ugh. I'm not bitter, I swear.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Who issued the ticket? From what I find it matters as does the location.

Officer Chandler...A state trooper.

You'll end up with some good stuff, for sure.

My Falcon is as long as my Sportical. Perhaps a 20 inch barrel would've been better? :dunno:

Anyhow, I have little experience with rifle shooting so I'm looking forward to firing my .308AR. I've got to mount the scope and somehow figure out how to sight her in.

My little ACOG was a piece of cake compared to this big guy.

ACOGS are definitely cake...3 shots at 25 yards and you are sited in up to 600 thanks to the BDC.

BTW, if that scope is too big for your lr308, I'll trade you my Burris Fullfield II...I'm sure the Menace will fit on mine.:D

It should say right on the ticket. I got a 70 in a 55 ticket a few years ago on the FWA Airport Expressway from a county mountie, and it was like $140 to pay the ticket itself or $182 to defer the ticket (which would keep it off your record if you can go 6 months without another moving violation).

As much as I don't like Illinois, they have cheap tickets. Ran a red light at 0100 in Nowhereville and it was $75. Got pulled over 11 months and 2 weeks later in Illinois again doing 75 in a 65, and it was still $75. Of course, since I got those 2 tickets within 12 months (so close!) I had to take the stupid defensive driver course or face license suspension. So retarded. Every other ticket I've been able to defer, but those two together for some reason qualified me for suspension unless I took that course. Ugh. I'm not bitter, I swear.

It's not on the ticket...It's also a printout on an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of paper; I've had 2 other tickets and they've been on that narrow cardboard.

I also didn't have to sign anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom