• Status
    Not open for further replies.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    You'll end up with some good stuff, for sure.

My Falcon is as long as my Sportical. Perhaps a 20 inch barrel would've been better? :dunno:

Anyhow, I have little experience with rifle shooting so I'm looking forward to firing my .308AR. I've got to mount the scope and somehow figure out how to sight her in.

My little ACOG was a piece of cake compared to this big guy.

Well if you ever want to take a trip up here let me know. It is cake getting them sighted in. Just have a spotter see the shots. Adjust scope accordingly. You can be dialed in at 100 at no time.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Well if you ever want to take a trip up here let me know. It is cake getting them sighted in. Just have a spotter see the shots. Adjust scope accordingly. You can be dialed in at 100 at no time.

I wish I could get up to your neck of the woods... I could sure use your help with this stuff.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Well, it would be one heck of a shoot if you did. I'd bring ALL the sigs out. Heck, I'd bring it all out. Even if it makes my car drag the ground

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Officer Chandler...A state trooper.

snip

It's not on the ticket...It's also a printout on an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of paper; I've had 2 other tickets and they've been on that narrow cardboard.

I also didn't have to sign anything.

OK that's really weird. First that you didn't have to sign anything, then that it is an 8.5x11 printout, and finally that it does't say how much the ticket is!

Come to think of it... my apartmentmate got pulled over a couple weeks ago while I was with him because the license plate on his truck was completely covered over by the recent snow. I think he got a letter-size paper, too, but he didn't get a ticket. Just like a warning or something. You sure that's not what you got?

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    OK that's really weird. First that you didn't have to sign anything, then that it is an 8.5x11 printout, and finally that it does't say how much the ticket is!

Come to think of it... my apartmentmate got pulled over a couple weeks ago while I was with him because the license plate on his truck was completely covered over by the recent snow. I think he got a letter-size paper, too, but he didn't get a ticket. Just like a warning or something. You sure that's not what you got?

Unfortunately, I'm positive.

Not only did he say, "I'm giving you a ticket for speeding" but at the top left in bold print it says "TICKET."

FordMan08

Shooter
    Rating - 96.2%
    24   1   1
    Nov 26, 2008
    Parts Unknown
    I was sitting here on the couch with the wife watching Criminal Minds on the DVR. I scratched the boys then stuck my finger under her nose. She looked at me kinda wierd, I raised my eyebrows in a seductive manner. She went to bed mumbling something about blah blah rude blah blah. Im still watching Criminal Minds.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I was sitting here on the couch with the wife watching Criminal Minds on the DVR. I scratched the boys then stuck my finger under her nose. She looked at me kinda wierd, I raised my eyebrows in a seductive manner. She went to bed mumbling something about blah blah rude blah blah. Im still watching Criminal Minds.
    :rofl:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Oh yeah, I forgot to say I saw one of my favorite bands of all time on Monday...

Pentagram

They played in a bar with no more than 100 people in there, which was freaking AWESOME because I got to hang out with Bobby(lead singer) for awhile. He was soooo nice and soooo appreciative for me(us) liking his music so much.

We were having technical difficulties with the camera and he sat there for 10 or so minutes just waiting.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Sweet! I like small wieners.

mini-wienners1.jpg

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Sweet! I like small venues.

WAY better than "concert" settings.

"Shows" trump "concerts" tenfold.

I was just so happy that Bobby Liebling was cool as hell...I've read several things about him talking about how much of a jerk he is to his fans and that couldn't be farther from the truth. I was in awe at how appreciative he was when I was talking to him...I would have offered to by him a shot, but I'm pretty sure he was on the booger sugar, so I doubt he would have wanted one.:laugh:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    WAY better than "concert" settings.

"Shows" trump "concerts" tenfold.

I was just so happy that Bobby Liebling was cool as hell...I've read several things about him talking about how much of a jerk he is to his fans and that couldn't be farther from the truth. I was in awe at how appreciative he was when I was talking to him...I would have offered to by him a shot, but I'm pretty sure he was on the booger sugar, so I doubt he would have wanted one.:laugh:

WTF is booger sugar?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom