• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Just took my rifle completely apart for the first time after it fired out of battery on Jclark...my barrel is FUBAR! the little groove where the extractor fits in is all messed up which makes the bolt not wanna close all the way..which I probably screwed it up more by shooting it after the kaboom. if it wasnt aluminum I dont think it would of gotten all deformed like it is...could probably dremel it square again but Im not sure what kind of tolerance Im working with and dont chance messing it up and making it more dangerous to shoot:dunno:

so I reckon the factory barrel goes on for now and no more aluminum barrels for this person:rolleyes: I'll take it to the smith and get his opinion and if its gonna cost a butt load of money to fix Ill just buy a KID barrel:D

Nice job!
    Any warranty on the barrel?
    I'd want someone's head to roll for that bit of fun mis-machining. Steel for the win next time, I'd say. Allen-wrench-grade or better. But, it's good to finally know WHY it KB'd on you/Jimbo.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    And damn it, I missed being post #4444... after already claiming #2222 and #3333.
    Was looking forward to that for days. Now I've only got #5555 to look forward to, and that's a month or better away. Damn it, HandK... you took away one of the few reasons I had to live, man. Now I have to find meaning in my life again... or at least keep drinking... or... aw, hell, too much effort required. Back to vegging out.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Time to leave.

Attention all LEO's that will be working between Newburgh and Indianapolis this evening:

If you see a White GMC Jimmy with a license plate ending in "2"(just a two) and he happens to be going a few MPHs over the limit, let him go on by and get the car behind him.:):

Works better if you speak that into a random phone call to whoever. Usually if you say something like "On my way to get some stuff to blow up" and do 90mph down I70, chances are they won't mess with you. :D

J/K don't try that. The black SUV's will hunt you down. :laugh:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    And damn it, I missed being post #4444... after already claiming #2222 and #3333.
    Was looking forward to that for days. Now I've only got #5555 to look forward to, and that's a month or better away. Damn it, HandK... you took away one of the few reasons I had to live, man. Now I have to find meaning in my life again... or at least keep drinking... or... aw, hell, too much effort required. Back to vegging out.

I didn't even know I was in the runnig!!! but now I do!!:D:rockwoot:

rayf268

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    ft wayne
    Works better if you speak that into a random phone call to whoever. Usually if you say something like "On my way to get some stuff to blow up" and do 90mph down I70, chances are they won't mess with you. :D

J/K don't try that. The black SUV's will hunt you down. :laugh:

Black suv's ok its the black helos you have to watch for.. :cowbell:

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Cumberland
    birds eye view of the range

dwada.jpg

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Just finished my programming assignment that's due on *Tuesday*. And it is 100% correct. That is very exciting :) I've GOT to stay ahead in this course - it is the only class left to pass in order to get my bachelor's, and I already failed it once. The good news is that it is the only class I'm taking this quarter, so I have plenty of time to work ahead.

Although I'm debating going for a run... even though it's dark and rainy out... I'm gonna go scope out the trail.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Just finished my programming assignment that's due on *Tuesday*. And it is 100% correct. That is very exciting :) I've GOT to stay ahead in this course - it is the only class left to pass in order to get my bachelor's, and I already failed it once. The good news is that it is the only class I'm taking this quarter, so I have plenty of time to work ahead.

Although I'm debating going for a run... even though it's dark and rainy out... I'm gonna go scope out the trail.

10: PARTY
    20: GO TO 10

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I dug out The Eagles "Hell Freezes Over" DVD concert that I haven't watched since i bought it, and I forgot just how awesome it is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bball4life1234
    Top Bottom