• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Oh yay. The school is having a carnival for the kids. It's not quite a carnival, but there are overpriced games and nothing for the little ones to do. I can see it now. Two running jumping happy older girls and two screaming crying little ones. :rolleyes: Should be a fun night for all!

have one of those tonight a my daughters school...she doesnt want to go:rockwoot:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    who traded an AR to her friend for an awesome 10/22?;)

thats not a good story! I demand another!!!!
    It was a dark and stormy night.......I saddeled up the donkey to go get a case of whiskey to feed my turtle. On my way my donkey slipped on a turd and fell. I made him eat the turd and got my whiskey.

The End.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    It was a dark and stormy night.......I saddeled up the donkey to go get a case of whiskey to feed my turtle. On my way my donkey slipped on a turd and fell. I made him eat the turd and got my whiskey.

The End.

you should work on your story tellin a bit bud:laugh:
    what ya doin tonight?

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Have to fill up the truck.
    Get snacky food.
    Cash check.
    Polish my new DPMS AR.
    All my stuff is ready though.

thats not fun stuff{other than the gun part} Im bored and wanna do somethin fun! lets go steal candy from babies and push old ladies down the stairs!

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    thats not fun stuff{other than the gun part} Im bored and wanna do somethin fun! lets go steal candy from babies and push old ladies down the stairs!
    Well.......later I'm gonna get nekkid and roll around in the mud.
    I don't think you wanna witness that.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    If you come that way and get shot, just know we got scared and thought it was the swamp thing coming to take our guns. :D

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Tell you what guys, I'm defiantly feeling better now than this time yesterday.

I must have caught a 24 hour bug, on the way home yesterday I started feeling like crap and when I got home was running a temp of 99.5. Most people that would have been a minor burp in body temp, but my normal body temp is 97.5 so the 2 degree upswing was having it's effect. By 7:30 it was up to 100.7 with no signs of regressing. So three blankets, chicken soup and some cold & flu medicine by 8:00.

I wake up about 4am in a cold sweat, get out of the drenched warmup's and take a quick shower and get redressed in some clean clothes, retake medicine and head back to sleep.

Wife wakes me up at 6am to let the dogs out and retakes my temp and it's down to 99.5.

So as of about a hour ago I'm almost back to norm sitting at 98.0.

That nasty little bug really played havoc with me, I bet that someone brought that with them from home via one of their kids.

Glad I'm back to just pain in the shoulder and Vicodin for relief, bummer about this is that I was supposed to meet with the doc today at work about the results of the shoulder MRI, guess I'll find out Tuesday.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom