• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    We seem to be getting a rash of these types lately.

Well, when times are tough and people need a way to sell something that is forbidden to sell elsewhere, I can see why people are so desperate to get into the classifieds.

I don't mind it if they post 50 posts in one day or one hour. As long as they're contributing in a positive manner and not one lining it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Holy hell. Just spilt liquid onto this laptop, dried it off, and suddenly the MAJOR problem with it, error 104, is magically fixed. Holy hell... I am stunned and pleased.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Must have realigned the rotary girder with the auxiliary spindle...

I couldn't get it to load ANYTHING beyond posting... it popped up an ERROR 104 screen and would not do ANYTHING or go away, would not let me change boot order so I could flash BIOS.... spill liquid on it two weeks later, bam, fixed. Hell if I know.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I couldn't get it to load ANYTHING beyond posting... it popped up an ERROR 104 screen and would not do ANYTHING or go away, would not let me change boot order so I could flash BIOS.... spill liquid on it two weeks later, bam, fixed. Hell if I know.

See? It just wanted to get drunk too man!!!

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    it took me 30min to get caught up with this thread..you bunch of whores.
    I had to take my scope off my rifle last night to re tighten the mounting screws..I guess when Jclark had the kaboom last weekend the screws backed out:dunno: so I added some thread lock this time:D now I gotta see if the scope held zero after taking it off:rolleyes:

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    :xmad: I'm a semester away from graduating, and both the classes I need are offered at the exact same time! :xmad:

I'm glad spring break is next week....
    OUCH. What are you going to do?

Not sure... I'll be having a conversation with the department head and possibly the dean here soon. I'm already staying a semester longer than I was planning due to a similar situation this semester...

I'll figure something out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom