IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    No explosions tonight.

In fact, I'm kind of bound up. :n00b:

All bound up, dang we need to put out a EAS for Bigum's neighborhood because when he pops, it'll be a heck of a poop.

I can seen it now....

Every emergency weather radio in the area starts toning with a " Emergency Alert Statement"

This is a Emergency Alert Statement, be advised that all residents in a area surrounding Bigum's house within a 2 mile radius be forewarned that he is experiencing a bound up status and that this is the only advanced notice you will receive unless you are within earshot and hear him bellow "There she blows" or or experience the ground shaking event.

Do not, I repeat do not try to be a hero, noxious fumes and poo that has the stickiness of tar will incapacitate you and render you helpless to the point that your escape from it's wrath of destruction will ne next to impossible.:laugh:

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    No explosions tonight.

In fact, I'm kind of bound up. :n00b:

Try some

prunes.jpg

Yummy!

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    All bound up, dang we need to put out a EAS for Bigum's neighborhood because when he pops, it'll be a heck of a poop.

I can seen it now....

Every emergency weather radio in the area starts toning with a " Emergency Alert Statement"

This is a Emergency Alert Statement, be advised that all residents in a area surrounding Bigum's house within a 2 mile radius be forewarned that he is experiencing a bound up status and that this is the only advanced notice you will receive unless you are within earshot and hear him bellow "There she blows" or or experience the ground shaking event.

Do not, I repeat do not try to be a hero, noxious fumes and poo that has the stickiness of tar will incapacitate you and render you helpless to the point that your escape from it's wrath of destruction will ne next to impossible.:laugh:

I wonder what it'll look like once it comes out?

bristol_stool_chart.png

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I got a haircut yesterday.
    And went to 2 sidejobs.
    I have 1 tonight.
    Then I have to set fixtures on a house Thurs and Fri.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I got a haircut yesterday.
    And went to 2 sidejobs.
    I have 1 tonight.
    Then I have to set fixtures on a house Thurs and Fri.

I need to find some side jobs so I can buy me an XD...to bad I dont have any useful skills...other than welding...but I dont own a welder:dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom