• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I am 12 miles strait North of Granger, IN 10 miles North of Elkhart, IN just across the MI line, in Cassopolis, MI. IN State Rd 23 turns into M 62 at the State line I live just off M-62.
    That is far away from Evansville.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Finally a pic of my SIG 522 with my DMS-1 Scope.

POS iPhone pic, but I had to sneak this one in before the wife came downstairs!!

photo-2.jpg

Sweet! :ar15:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I'm off to give puppy a bath...His skin is really dried out and he's been wearing a small patch of hair off of his back; been getting benedryl for the last few days.

I just went out and picked up some oatmeal shampoo and moisturizing shampoo and I'm going to mix the two and make him sit in the bath for 20 or so minutes.

This mutt is so freaking spoiled it's ridiculous...I won't even say what he had for dinner.:n00b:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I'm off to give puppy a bath...His skin is really dried out and he's been wearing a small patch of hair off of his back; been getting benedryl for the last few days.

I just went out and picked up some oatmeal shampoo and moisturizing shampoo and I'm going to mix the two and make him sit in the bath for 20 or so minutes.

This mutt is so freaking spoiled it's ridiculous...I won't even say what he had for dinner.:n00b:

My god, you've fallen in love with your dog.

mandog_400.jpg

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    So are you going to set a day for a shoot? I might be able to make it with enough advance notice.

We will have to set it up, I just need to see what I got going on as far as camping this summer, the wife should have that figured out here in a few weeks, then we all need to see when we could do it! but I am up for it!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom