• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    I'm making jerky! it's sliced and in the fridge marinating.

I made twice as much as i've ever made before. Should be amazing. And it was free deer meat! awesome! This meat is better than any steak i've ever had! amazing quality.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Man.... It was such a beautiful day... Then the clouds rolled it, the wind picked up, and now I think it's gonna rain.

Booooo.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Totally stabbed in the back by someone I care for today. BUT, the sun is out, the birds are chirping and it's a beautiful day. Not letting it get me down! Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL day! :) Enjoy this weather folks, we're in Indiana so it could always snow tomorrow. lol

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Totally stabbed in the back by someone I care for today. BUT, the sun is out, the birds are chirping and it's a beautiful day. Not letting it get me down! Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL day! :) Enjoy this weather folks, we're in Indiana so it could always snow tomorrow. lol

OUCH!!! Sorry to hear that Rach, always a bummer when someone you care about or close to does it. But hey, remember you got friends here on INGO that can help brighten the day hopefully. :)

BTW, I hope you gave them a massive NCIS Gibbs slap to the back of the head to them!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXGy2m9TnTs"]YouTube - NCIS Silly slap show[/ame]
    object%3E

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009

Make some sandwiches - you'll feel better.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Gosh I just ate a fabulous Girl Scout

31pFHDoENKL._SS500_.jpg

NO, NO, NO, Not her

A GIRL SCOUT COOKIE!!!

Peanut Butter, Geez get your minds out of the gutters.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

Sorry to here that!! it is a bummer when someone close lets us down!! but then you always have your INGO family to hopefully put a smile back on!! hope every thing turns out OK, and like my Dad used to say better to find out now rather than latter "you bought um cheap" :D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    One of my good buddies just moved back into town from Minnesota. Wow, I drank a little too much last night...My head is still pounding.

Kara said when I got dropped off I was visibly drunk and slurring, which happens next to never.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    You must elaborate.

I let him shoot my rifle and he had a kaboom. round went off before completely chambered. luckily he had his safety glasses on cause they saved his eye I'm sure. we got it back together and I was leery about shooting it again but ran 60 rnds out of it after the kaboom and no issues. bullet got stuck in the barrel too...glad I checked that before trying to fire it again.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I let him shoot my rifle and he had a kaboom. round went off before completely chambered. luckily he had his safety glasses on cause they saved his eye I'm sure. we got it back together and I was leery about shooting it again but ran 60 rnds out of it after the kaboom and no issues. bullet got stuck in the barrel too...glad I checked that before trying to fire it again.

Wow, glad everyone is OK. You really can't stress the importance of safety glasses enough.

What rifle was it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom