• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    a lava moat would be kind of hard to maintain. I'm thinking a moat with the leftovers from jclarks job. it would be a double wammy, the stink and the risk of desease

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    When i was at rajos yesterday I asked what the price was on some winchester 16 ga #7.5, drumroll........ $15.50 for 25.........it gets better........that was the 2007 price, it would have been $20 cause it hadnt been updated

Surely that is for heavy game loads? I pay about $13-14 for a box of 25 heavy game for both 12ga and 20ga and that is from wally world..it usually runs about $2-3 more at the local shops.
    Less than $7 a box for target loads.
    Rural King on the west side had 7.5# in 16ga for around $6 a box last time a looked {a few weeks ago}

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Surely that is for heavy game loads? I pay about $13-14 for a box of 25 heavy game for both 12ga and 20ga and that is from wally world..it usually runs about $2-3 more at the local shops.
    Less than $7 a box for target loads.
    Rural King on the west side had 7.5# in 16ga for around $6 a box last time a looked {a few weeks ago}
    ill go check rural king. wally world rarely has 16 ga and i buy them out when they do

strictly did have slugs for $4.95 so that wasnt to bad

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    How is it a BMV doesn't know what a Hardship License looks like? :rolleyes:

It's hotter than a $10K whore out there! Anyone out in it today like I was this morning better have a LOT of water! I bought a whole case just for today and tomorrow! :eek:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    How is it a BMV doesn't know what a Hardship License looks like? :rolleyes:

It's hotter than a $10K whore out there! Anyone out in it today like I was this morning better have a LOT of water! I bought a whole case just for today and tomorrow! :eek:

Whats a hardship license?:dunno:

It is way to friggin hot! looks like its getting ready to rain.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Whats a hardship license?:dunno:

It is way to friggin hot! looks like its getting ready to rain.

It a license where a person is only allowed to drive to certain locations, I've had a few friends that have had them and the typically just allow them to go to work and back, or to school etc.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I was messing with my wifes blood meter/testing thingy and just stabbed myself in the tip of my finger under the finger nail! she didnt tell me it was "loaded" I should enroll myself in a finger pricky thing safety course! :dunno:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Maybe they just get a letter from the judge saying they can only drive back and forth to work. I doubt there would be an actual special license.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I was messing with my wifes blood meter/testing thingy and just stabbed myself in the tip of my finger under the finger nail! she didnt tell me it was "loaded" I should enroll myself in a finger pricky thing safety course! :dunno:

Hopefully someone with hepatitis didn't just use it before you :D

:woot: :woot:

Unintended
    P0wnage

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009

I have to prick myself every freaking day, I hate it, my fingers are always hurting, not as bad when I had to do it 7 times daily that really sucked

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Maybe they just get a letter from the judge saying they can only drive back and forth to work. I doubt there would be an actual special license.

IIRC it's in the computer as a conditional license but it looks just like a regular license, this was of course before the new secure ID stuff

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom