Not open for further replies.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Ok where is everyone today!!

I'm here, but may be leaving in a bit. Going to take my yugo SKS in to a local gun store and see what I can get on trade. Just not sure what I want to trade for. :): So much to choose from and he doesn't have what I really want, a .357 mag lever action, or PSL, or FNP-9 (of course with money on my end for any of them).

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Well I don't think I"m going to try for that Thompson wannabe bad copy. And sadly so far no luck on finding a 357 mag lever gun or a PSL like I'm looking for. I'd really love to get the M-14 (semi auto of course) they have for $1150 looks to be all or mostly GI but even with trading my SKS I'd have to put it on a payment plan and I'm trying to keep from doing another caliber right now. Although I could go with an AK and not have to change a caliber? UGH I just don't know. Any help guys?

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I can't believe what I'm reading. I have in my hand the Gun Buyer presents Personal and Home Defense magazine #92. And I'm looking at The Gun Buyers Guide 2011. And on page 113 in the Rim fire category they have. And I sh*t you not. The Glock 22. As a 22 lr that holds 17 rounds of 22. They also have the Glock 17 as one of the best compact carry guns. The 17 is the full size right?

what is the title of this magazine?

I repped you last night? Seems I go unnoticed. I'm gonna go cry now.

I tried to rep you back, but apparently I've repd you recently and can't do it again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom