• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Thanks folks. My 2 options.....Orthoditics or surgery.
    I'm gonna try the non-surgical approach first.
    The little bone that helps form the ball of my foot is also damaged.
    I guess I let this go a little too long.:n00b:

Orthotics aren't bad. I've had them for a few years now. I broke my foot in college and it was recommended that I get orthotics to support the arch (flat footed). You have to break them in or your feet will hurt like a mofo. Something like one hour the first day, and adding an hour every day for a week.

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I can't believe what I'm reading. I have in my hand the Gun Buyer presents Personal and Home Defense magazine #92. And I'm looking at The Gun Buyers Guide 2011. And on page 113 in the Rim fire category they have. And I sh*t you not. The Glock 22. As a 22 lr that holds 17 rounds of 22. They also have the Glock 17 as one of the best compact carry guns. The 17 is the full size right?

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I can't believe what I'm reading. I have in my hand the Gun Buyer presents Personal and Home Defense magazine #92. And I'm looking at The Gun Buyers Guide 2011. And on page 113 in the Rim fire category they have. And I sh*t you not. The Glock 22. As a 22 lr that holds 17 rounds of 22. They also have the Glock 17 as one of the best compact carry guns. The 17 is the full size right?
    Throw that magazine away.
    It was edited by Paul Helmke. :noway:
    Mike

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Sorry folks, no time to catch up and read everything tonight, we spent about a hour on the phone with a Border Collie Rescue operator down in KY about a beautiful 7 month old BC that we have decide to try and get, so our lonely pup Ellie will have another pup around to play with and share our world.

She has been totally lost without the presence of Woodrow, since we had to put him down Monday morning. We sent out an adoption application (took an hour to convert a bad file and fill it out) so we are hoping to hear something tomorrow evening or Friday with the hope that we can drive down on Sat and pick up a beautiful BC named Sarah.

If we get approved I'l post a pic of her that was sent to us, and hopefully a pic of her with Ellie.

So good night to all, IBM is outa here and heading to bed.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Sorry folks, no time to catch up and read everything tonight, we spent about a hour on the phone with a Border Collie Rescue operator down in KY about a beautiful 7 month old BC that we have decide to try and get, so our lonely pup Ellie will have another pup around to play with and share our world.

She has been totally lost without the presence of Woodrow, since we had to put him down Monday morning. We sent out an adoption application (took an hour to convert a bad file and fill it out) so we are hoping to hear something tomorrow evening or Friday with the hope that we can drive down on Sat and pick up a beautiful BC named Sarah.

If we get approved I'l post a pic of her that was sent to us, and hopefully a pic of her with Ellie.

Good luck Don! I hope you get her. :D

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana

Night buddy.

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    The Glock 22. As a 22 lr that holds 17 rounds of 22. They also have the Glock 17 as one of the best compact carry guns. The 17 is the full size right?

WTF and yes the 17 has a 4+ inch barrel.

maybe a misinformation campaign so the antis won't ban said handguns?

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    ok details time. Strictly had a benelli with a carbon fiber stock and foregrip that weighed all of 3 pounds and was amazing.....$1700. also had a g27 that i have for $499.....rajos wanted $529 cash

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom