• Status
    Not open for further replies.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    So my wife called, I guess she had a negative run in with our neighbor, we live in a one story duplex. He came over and knocked on the back door(not a fan of that) and he say "I'm an animal lover and its raining(sprinkling) and gives her crap because our beagle is running around outside on a tie down that is 15-30ft long(it retracts and gives extra lenght on her whim) and wonders why she is not inside and says she has no water." She is an indoor dog but loves to be outside she jumps up and down until she gets outside. BTW she has food and water always filled inside and outside until it's bed time.

My wife was still fuming so she knocked on his front door, when he answered the door she saw dog shi* all over the kitchen floor and noted a strong smell of pee, so she called The board of Health.

For a self proclaimed animal lover he sure doesn't love picking up after his pet.

My rant!

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    So my wife called, I guess she had a negative run in with our neighbor, we live in a one story duplex. He came over and knocked on the back door(not a fan of that) and he say "I'm an animal lover and its raining(sprinkling) and gives her crap because our beagle is running around outside on a tie down that is 15-30ft long(it retracts and gives extra lenght on her whim) and wonders why she is not inside and says she has no water." She is an indoor dog but loves to be outside she jumps up and down until she gets outside. BTW she has food and water always filled inside and outside until it's bed time.

My wife was still fuming so she knocked on his front door, when he answered the door she saw dog shi* all over the kitchen floor and noted a strong smell of pee, so she called The board of Health.

For a self proclaimed animal lover he sure doesn't love picking up after his pet.

My rant!

WOW! He sounds like a jerk, good for your wife calling in on him.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I've been trying to get my stuff together for the Crosley shoot this weekend. I need another case of 12ga. target loads. Anybody know any good deals?

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I want to learn a new language. I think Im going to learn Russian:dunno:
    One of my favorite boyfriends in high school went to the DLI for that. He was so used to speaking it after he got out that I occasionally had to remind him that he needed to speak English or Spanish around me. Russian wasn't one I had picked up yet. :):

I actually want to learn Arabic, but that was because of my trip to Morocco in 1997, not because of the prevalence of it in today's news.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom