• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I stopped at the New Gun Shop in Mt Vernon today....never going back there.

If they had any of their firearms priced, I couldn't see it. I looked through some ammo just to see how much they were charging....45 ACP, 30 bucks for 50. :wow:

I think it was a box of remmington 9MM for 27.89/50 rounds :wow:

anyway, not really worth the trip back there to check it out again. there are better shops closer to the house

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    good morning everyone,

Bigum
    HandK
    Zook
    Oak
    RMabrey
    expat
    john
    mrs. g

how the heck are you all today

never mind, gotta :poop:

be back later, got some new reading material :woot:

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Dropped the little one of at school then went and rode the bike for 30 mins., now I'm freaking tired and I need a shower

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    There's another place in eville, I went there on my way to the PW shoot. Rojas, or Rosajs, or something like that.....I just never see anyone post anything about it, does it have a problem?

Oh, morning PW's. I'm still sleepy, and I have to goto work, AGAIN! All this working I'm doing is getting in the way of my sleeping.....

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    There's another place in eville, I went there on my way to the PW shoot. Rojas, or Rosajs, or something like that.....I just never see anyone post anything about it, does it have a problem?

Oh, morning PW's. I'm still sleepy, and I have to goto work, AGAIN! All this working I'm doing is getting in the way of my sleeping.....
    rajos we dont talk about it cause hes an ass

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    rajos we dont talk about it cause hes an ass
    Oh.
    They were decent the day I was there, but I was only there for about 3 minutes.
    I wished I'd had more time to look around, but was already late for the shoot....and then ended up not using the ammo I bought there anyway! :rolleyes:

Well, I'm off to work. Don't goto your local ER with a splinter. Or constipation. Or a tick bite.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Oh.
    I wished I'd had more time to look around, but was already late for the shoot....and then ended up not using the ammo I bought there anyway! :rolleyes:

Well, I'm off to work. Don't goto your local ER with a splinter. Or constipation. Or a tick bite.

have fun at work.

He always seems to be inconvenienced by people if he doesnt know them. Maybe he just thought you were cute

johnb62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Oct 15, 2008
    Evansville Area

I am not a big fan either. The owner acts like it is a privilege for you to buy something there.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Oh.

We need nurses. You could set up some diprovan. Run some TPA. Heck, you might even end up doing chest compressions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom