• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Good luck I took Russian in HS from what I can remember it was tough.

I figure if I can learn the Russian alphabet I might have a chance. I am told it is a very hard language to learn for a native English speaker.
    I'd like to learn to speak at least 4 languages..I dont want to be a pro at any of them,just enough to get by. I can speak English:n00b:,German and a little Spanish{3 of the easiest languages to learn.}

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    One of my favorite boyfriends in high school went to the DLI for that. He was so used to speaking it after he got out that I occasionally had to remind him that he needed to speak English or Spanish around me. Russian wasn't one I had picked up yet. :):

I actually want to learn Arabic, but that was because of my trip to Morocco in 1997, not because of the prevalence of it in today's news.

A good friend of mine is from Morocco. he speaks several languages fluently,somewhere around 8-9 different languages. he speaks Russian better than he speaks English..its hilarious watching him speak Russian. He is about 5'5 and maybe 100# soak and wet and when he speaks Russian he gets this deep heavy voice..if you where to talk to him on the phone you would think this guy is 8' tall and 600#.
    He also speaks Japanese. Just to mess with people he will talk to them in different languages..or he will throw on his true accent very heavy.:):

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Thanks! I appreciate the offer but I plan on shooting quite a bit. I think Wally World still has 100 rounds for around $20. Just wondering if there might be a better deal somewhere else.

Thats about the best deal you're gonna find.
    The bulk Winchester stuff is actually pretty good. I've had a few FTF with the remington bulk stuff in various guns.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom