Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    I'm stuck at work......................
    Why don't you give me a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice on it! :noway:

Lucky! :D

:laugh:.......Yeah......I'm really just gettin' my weekends back. I worked 29 days in a row in the month of May. My job does a combination of comp time and overtime. It's a confusing system, but I'm happy to get the time back. What good is overtime when only your wife has time to spend it;)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Alright my friends. I have decided that I cannot be part of a forum that bans the Word of God. It's unfortunate that it has to be this way, but I cannot in good conscience be part of a website that says the Word of God is a bad thing. It boggles my mind that the Admin/Mods have chosen to go this route and I can't find one good reasoning. They are not willing to discuss it, not willing to compromise, and not willing to see anyone's reasoning why this is such a bad thing.

I know I have made many friends here. I'm very grateful for that. I wish so many of you weren't so complacent with this new rule and I can't understand why you are. It's just a website. Unfortunately, after this post I'm most assuredly going to be banned so I'm sure any discussion about my decision will have to take place without me. I am on facebook and would like to keep in contact. I would really like to keep in touch as to when the second PW shoot will be and I will be attending the MSG2 meeting on the 14th.

Let me be clear on one thing. I take little issue with the copyright rule. It's not exactly clear, but it's a useless rule unless the mods go back through each and every thread removing content from other sites including pictures, video, as well as text. This rule will not stop any lawsuits without removing ALL copyrighted material from INGO as any lawsuit will be blind to the fact that copyright infringement just stopped instead of being wiped completely. I do think the rule is a good one, but it's not going to do any good the way it stands now.

The racial part of the rule is something I understand as well. I think it's a good rule because no, we don't want to be seen as a hate group. However, by pandering to people by enforcing a rule like this is just the same as banning guns because we "MIGHT" look like radical extremists bent on overthrowing the government. We're not a political group or anything. We're a community of individuals. Nothing more and Fenway has gone out of his way to make that point. As a community of individuals, we come from all different backgrounds and types of thinking. Just because one person is hateful doesn't mean we all are.

Again, my biggest issue is with the religious part of the new rule. Fenway has effectively banned the one Person in life and His Word that should mean the most to us. Our Creator. And it doesn't matter who that is to you, be it Buddha, Muhammad, Jesus, Stickman, Satan, Bevis and Butthead.... they're all banned if you pray to them. This is not something I can support, and, because the Lord is my Savior, I cannot in good faith be part of a website that says He is not welcome here.

So, my friends, I bid you adieu. If by some miracle I'm allowed to keep my account for future use, I'll be here going through all my old posts over the next few days deleting any kind of copyright infringement they may contain. I suggest you do the same.

God bless,
    Ryan Savage

:patriot:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    drama_llama.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.