• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Too much whining and pressing the issue with probably land you a hammer.

OK, after I read that, technically you're right, as they are making their own bed to sleep in by doing so.

Ahh I see. I just didn't know that if you had posts that are old but against the new rules, if the could drop the hammer on you for that. I could see people leaving on their own accord which I don't get that either the new rules really aren't that bad.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    And yes I think the ban hammer is going to get a work out on this one, Some will not just let it be!!! It is unfortunate, I meen I don't see these rules changing how I have used INGO in the past!! It is a gun Forum!! People get all upset because they can't discuss politics and religion here, there are places that you can go to do just that, again this is a gun forum!! we can still pray for each other if we are so inclined!! And INGO is still a great place to be!!:D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Ahh I see. I just didn't know that if you had posts that are old but against the new rules, if the could drop the hammer on you for that. I could see people leaving on their own accord which I don't get that either the new rules really aren't that bad.

No, absolutely not...It was made perfectly clear that anything that has been said in the past will NOT be used against you now.

Some people just get their feelings hurt too easily.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    And yes I think the ban hammer is going to get a work out on this one, Some will not just let it be!!! It is unfortunate, I meen I don't see these rules changing how I have used INGO in the past!! It is a gun Forum!! People get all upset because they can't discuss politics and religion here, there are places that you can go to do just that, again this is a gun forum!! we can still pray for each other if we are so inclined!! And INGO is still a great place to be!!:D

Politics isn't the issue, just race and Religion.

The Political Disc will remain open, but now it'll be a bit more limited...I've never started a thread that was based on race, so it's not even an issue for me.

The only thing I'll have to try to remember is not quoting news articles...I'd hate to get in trouble/banned over something silly like that.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH

So are they doing away with allowing political and religious discussions?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am surprised that as long as they are changing things they don't put a stop to all the gay and cop bashing as well. Some of the anti=LEO stuff has been really unfair.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    I'm kinda of mixed about the new rules, I would be more for a strict rule of conduct on the treatment of others. Leaving this an unhindered open forum for discussions and opinions that reside in the appropriate for all ages category.

But this in an Indiana gun owners forum and not Topix.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    I am surprised that as long as they are changing things they don't put a stop to all the gay and cop bashing as well. Some of the anti=LEO stuff has been really unfair.

Getting a ticket on traffic violation is NOT my fault! I didn't get to vote on the speed limit that is in place in a school zone. Besides I don't have any childern why should I be punished for what a bunch of breeders deem safe in a public area that I pay taxes on.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Guys, the discussion about the rules was closed for a reason. Don't bring it here either. The rules have been posted, if you have questions or need clarification, please PM a MOD.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    Guys, the discussion about the rules was closed for a reason. Don't bring it here either. The rules have been posted, if you have questions or need clarification, please PM a MOD.
    understood! but someone with some rep left needs to badge this man, or I'm gonna get him about 11pm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom