• Status
    Not open for further replies.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Yeah!! I took it as from this day forword type of rule!!

Pre-existing threads that would otherwise not be permitted, in which there is ongoing discussion, might be closed, but we're not going to go back into the archives to make sure old threads/posts are closed or compliant. There is no need for you guys to do so, either.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Ok I'm tired. Had a long night at work and won't be on here too long. But I am looking forward to later. I'm getting up early to take my sis down to Indy to meet up with a friend of hers. She's going to stay the night with her friend and then catch her plane in the morning. So I'll be the last one of us to see her. But while I'm down there I'm going to meet another INGO'er and do a trade :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Pre-existing threads that would otherwise not be permitted, in which there is ongoing discussion, might be closed, but we're not going to go back into the archives to make sure old threads/posts are closed or compliant. There is no need for you guys to do so, either.

Thank you Shooter521, for explaining that!! :D

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

If they are seriously concerned about litigation, why not make the rule beginning now and nuke the archives. rm -rf /posts

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom