• Status
    Not open for further replies.

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Yeah I have thought about Netflix as some of the guys I work with rave about it, just haven't pulled the trigger on that one yet.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    I've been curious about this stuff for a while. Is it very expensive to make? Would a person get in trouble using it on paper targets on DNR property?

The stuff is about $3 a target for 34oz to make! It's just 90% Ammonium nitrate(fertilizer) and 10% aluminum powder(buy bulk eBay).

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Anyone ever been on a sleep number bed?

I'm on one right now and don't see what the big deal is.

I own one.........I'm not really impressed wth it either but I could sleep on a freakin rock so my opinion shouldn't carry much weight. Only real good thing I could say is if you are having back pain or something you can adjust the feel of the bed but even with that I wouldn't recommend it unless you have chronic back issues and even then I'm sure there is something better for the same or less money.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    As I understand it, any round traveling at over 1000fps will set it off. It's just a matter of how close you want to stand.... :dunno:

500fps will set it off... I've seen compound bows set it off, it just depends how it is mixed. The "commercial" stuff may be 1000fps but that's for chumps. The higher the aluminum content the higher chance for boom!

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH

I've got one too, my wife had her's at 45. I can have mine at any number. It's like the lumbar position setting in my truck it doent make a difference to me.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I own one.........I'm not really impressed wth it either but I could sleep on a freakin rock so my opinion shouldn't carry much weight. Only real good thing I could say is if you are having back pain or something you can adjust the feel of the bed but even with that I wouldn't recommend it unless you have chronic back issues and even then I'm sure there is something better for the same or less money.

I'll let everyone know how I feel in the morning... right now it just doesn't seem to be all that great.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009

Shell wanted one of those things. We bought one. It was the gayest bed I have ever slept on. It went back to the store.

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Shell wanted one of those things. We bought one. It was the gayest bed I have ever slept on. It went back to the store.

If the damn thing didn't have a 20 year warranty and we hadn't bought it in AZ........I would take much pleasure in lighting it up in the driveway

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom