• Status
    Not open for further replies.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I agree!! a Colony without guns!!! I Dont Think SO!!!!!!! :D

They are just so dumb. I saw the solar panels in the first episode and when your doing security work, why not move your food to the room that needs scaffolding to reach. yes a little inconvenient but the bad guys wont know to go up there

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Ive gotten some good arrests doing just that on a Saturday night!! :D

Yeah normally when I'm looking hard for something I can't get anything.......when I stop looking is when the cluster falls in my lap.

alright just thot i'd offer. I hate to see someone go hungry. I get real grumpy and irritable.

Like I said....I appriciate the offer. If your just bored and want out feel free to stop by and chat or if your like me look at some cars you will never be able to afford.

Yep!! those are the ones where ya send the rookie in first!!! :laugh:

Hell no.........why should they have all the fun

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    I really hope no one took my comment the wrong way. It was just a curious observation. I'm not faulting anyone.

No offense taken by me

I would be hitting the siren to the beat...and maybe dance around the car with the lights on for a minute.

We normally save that for the wintertime when it's really slow so we have better chance of not getting interupted

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    "On-Duty" is a very loose term with this one.........mainly I'm just sucking up oxygen at a car dealership at an off duty job. Just sit here and look pretty...........I have so already failed.

I have a question. Is it normal for officers to have "side" jobs like that? My ex neighbor works for Marion County. Not sure if he's a full fledged officer, but I'm guessing he is. Anyway,I think he is like a security guard officer at a hospital or something. :dunno: Are officers normally assigned full-time security work like that?

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    I have a question. Is it normal for officers to have "side" jobs like that? My ex neighbor works for Marion County. Not sure if he's a full fledged officer, but I'm guessing he is. Anyway,I think he is like a security guard officer at a hospital or something. :dunno: Are officers normally assigned full-time security work like that?

It's available if you want it and/or need the money. For some guys off duty jobs is where the real money is at. I have about 3 that I do on a regular basis.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    I ain't going to bed now......my wife just gave me a wet willy(spit on finger inserted into the ear, I'm not being gross). Anyway she knows I hate them and she did it anyway.....

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    ok second to last episode of season 1 of the colony. They take down the SOS sign cause they dont want stragglers, so they make a ballon deal to mount a security camera to. Um DUH stupid. Why not mount the camera on a tower on top of the building

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    I hate wet willy's............HATE THEM!!!!!

Now gettin my willy wet............that's a completly different topic

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    It's available if you want it and/or need the money. For some guys off duty jobs is where the real money is at. I have about 3 that I do on a regular basis.

Actually, I'm pretty sure the hospital security gig is full-time as an on-duty officer. I know he does the apartment security in his off time as I filled in for him a few nights.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom