• Status
    Not open for further replies.

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Actually, I'm pretty sure the hospital security gig is full-time as an on-duty officer. I know he does the apartment security in his off time as I filled in for him a few nights.

Yeah........Hamilton County has guys permenatly stationed at Riverview Hospital, but they all volunteered for that spot as most of them are retired from somewhere else. Riverview is actually a wierd one because you apply for the job thru Riverview and are hired by their public safety director yet they wear a HCSD uniform. :dunno:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Yeah........Hamilton County has guys permenatly stationed at Riverview Hospital, but they all volunteered for that spot as most of them are retired from somewhere else. Riverview is actually a wierd one because you apply for the job thru Riverview and are hired by their public safety director yet they wear a HCSD uniform. :dunno:

Ahh.. Gotcha.

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Just do what our IT Dept does..........scrape the friggin hard drive. "Sorry, hope you didn't really need any of that stuff????"

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Just do what our IT Dept does..........scrape the friggin hard drive. "Sorry, hope you didn't really need any of that stuff????"

Wanna hear something funny? The guy I'm doing this for IS an I.T. guy...:rolleyes:

He's also my brother in law, so you know how it goes.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I burned my egg rolls, still good but a little too crispy, we need a 24 hour Chinese place on the westside

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Theres always time for good Chinese food. If you ever get up to the north side and you like sushi (I don't but they have other fare too) I recommend The Journey on 96th street in front of Menards and Sams Club. All you can eat buffet with a drink for around 10 bucks. Food is good esp for all you can eat lunch. Price goes up for dinner to like 20-25 a person but they also bring out pricer food.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom