Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I don't think it will ever heal, in the last two years I have cracked that bone 4 times now, it's not going anywhere there are 8 screws and a metal plate holding it together, just now I have a tender spot and it hurts to make a fist, hopefully it will feel better next week so I can shoot Friday night

Gotcha now.

530200825804PM_HandlerCA2Y74Y2.jpg

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I've been looking at the Serpa Holsters lately, but I read somewhere that because of the finger release, there have been some ADs when pulling it from the holster.

what do you gun wizzards know about this?

Your trigger finger has to depress the release. So if you do not release the pressure as you lift your firearm out it's not hard to flip your finger into the trigger guard with some force, and BINGO you got yourself an AD.

I got a Blackhawk with my Taurus 1911 when I traded for it, it's been sitting on top of the safe ever since.

Kingrat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Evansville
    Your trigger finger has to depress the release. So if you do not release the pressure as you lift your firearm out it's not hard to flip your finger into the trigger guard with some force, and BINGO you got yourself an AD.

I got a Blackhawk with my Taurus 1911 when I traded for it, it's been sitting on top of the safe ever since.

i suppose its possible with sweaty hands and the right shaped gun, i have one for both my glock 19 and my 1911 and to release them you pretty much have to put your finger where it is going to hit the slide on its way out

on the glock my finger is on the takedown lever when i pull it out, on the 1911 its on the end of the slide stop

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Had to put the kids to bed, do some laundry, and the dishes.

I think I need a snack, egg rolls sound good right about now

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Has anyone ever thought about moving out of country? I had the idea today that when my lease is up to move to South America. Or even Australia or an island of some sort.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DJLouis
    Top Bottom