• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Well. I guess my neighbor won't be getting my $15... Went to see what garage sale stuffs they had before the early birds got to them tomorrow. I was asked "Why do you carry that gun?" and the very next words he spoke were "My wife would like you to leave or put the gun at home. There's a lot of kids and stuff..." I must have given him a "WTF" face cause he kept saying it was his wife saying this not him. :rolleyes: So I rode by on my bike a second time with my four kids just for S&Gs. :) I wanted to say so many things, but it's hard to use logic with Liberals like them.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Ran into the nurse from my doctors office at dinner and found out that I broke my left arm again, about a 2 inch crack between 2 screws

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Thats always fun! hope ya heal well.

I don't think it will ever heal, in the last two years I have cracked that bone 4 times now, it's not going anywhere there are 8 screws and a metal plate holding it together, just now I have a tender spot and it hurts to make a fist, hopefully it will feel better next week so I can shoot Friday night

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom