Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Bait car is too funny!!! women stole a escapade and started complaining that there was no gas in it!!! then she gets stoped and tells the cops that the women who owned it told her to drive it down and put gas in it!!!! :laugh::laugh:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Lucky you! Like I said, it was something different before. Then i tried it again to see what all the fuss was about. And I now regret that decision!

Yes, this was what happened to me, as well.

So let's see...

RM
    Supt
    HFB

Clicked on that link... Who else?

See above, you little :poop: :xmad:

JK, I'm not really that mad, cuz...

I am faster than the browser! MUAH-HA-HA-HA-HA! I was able to hit the spacebar and then +W in time to close the tab before the next pop-up was displayed. HA!

Now, the status update...

I may have gotten a teeny tiny case of heat exhaustion out on that ride. 12.3 miles in an hour with a heat index of 108. Lets just leave the rest at this: I had a mess to clean up that started just inside the front door and proceeded from there to the kitchen sink, and I'm still sitting here trying to cool off while I get some fluids back in me.

Here's the data from my iPhone app about the ride:
    Activity by Caleb Allen (Aug 03, 2010 | Biking | 12.33 mi | 1h 0m 8s) - runtastic

Yikes.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    O quoted an entire page because you little whores were playing "pass out the rep" because you all knew I was at work. Now start handing it over, each and everyone of you should hit me with the reps for doing this behind my back.

I just did, Im so close to a badge i can feel it.

Thanks! I went to ISU that would have taken me all day!

That would be DR:draw:

That put me up to 14907. Fep-fu = 13. Seems like you should have more than that.:dunno:

EDIT: I misunderstood. I was repped by markm. Thanks Mark!

I currently have 15682 rep points, how about I get to 20000 by the end of the day:laugh:

Only when there is two REs involved!

Evening y'all!

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    my wife got home form work today and told me some man came in all covered on :poop: and was hitting on her.

I can't believe it. I mean I can believe it, my wife is HOT. But I couldn't believe someone came in to her work covered in poo...:puke:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Yes, this was what happened to me, as well.

See above, you little :poop: :xmad:

JK, I'm not really that mad, cuz...

Now, the status update...

I may have gotten a teeny tiny case of heat exhaustion out on that ride. 12.3 miles in an hour with a heat index of 108. Lets just leave the rest at this: I had a mess to clean up that started just inside the front door and proceeded from there to the kitchen sink, and I'm still sitting here trying to cool off while I get some fluids back in me.

Here's the data from my iPhone app about the ride:
    Activity by Caleb Allen (Aug 03, 2010 | Biking | 12.33 mi | 1h 0m 8s) - runtastic

Yikes.

Please tell me it wasn't this!!

runner-poop-pants-500x335.jpg

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I always thought a couple of barbers chairs in the local strip bar was a good idea, get your hair cut and enjoy the sights

You know that is a good idea, especially if you don't like getting your hair cut-incentive(not for me but for guys)...and it could work like that for other things too like doctor visit that was also a happy hour or dentist visit with...I dunno, something. I feel like I'm on to something here, just don't know what yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom