Not open for further replies.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    :+1:

Not fair for guys to go on and on about how they trim their hair themselves with a pair of clippers, and then want their wives to have gloriously long hair (or at least longer than a 2 guard).

The wife says that all the time!

I'm trying to figure out how to get her make-up to stick to wax paper so she can apply it like a sticker! Getting tired of waiting 2hrs for hair and make-up!

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I see the mods have come to visit once again, glad to have you guys in here, you are doing a wonderful job and I thank you for keeping INGO running well

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    They actually make "stickers" that have the makeup already on it. You just rub it on. I know they have it specifically for the eye lids. Not sure about other parts but it wouldn't surprise me.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    It's actually about my bedtime. I told the daughter I'd be up about an hour ago to watch TV with her. I've been messing around on here as if you can't tell. :)

There's a cupcakes war going on on TV and we are hoping that Molly's cupcakes will win. They are out of Chicago and we've made trips there specifically for their cupcakes. Mind you, we were already up toward that way anyway but did have to drive an hour or so just to get there. I just need to see the last few minutes of the show. I hate reality TV but now someone I "know" is involved.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    They actually make "stickers" that have the makeup already on it. You just rub it on. I know they have it specifically for the eye lids. Not sure about other parts but it wouldn't surprise me.

Fine then a thing where you rest your chin and it shoots make-up via compressed air by a push of a button!

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    those things are expensive!!
    I don't wear eyeshadow, was just curious how much they were.
    may be expensive.. but this one is kinda cool.. ;)

camouflage1.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom